#thor 2 ~ squeeze my trouser snake

I thought once I reached college, all those stupidities like lame pranks or bullying that some people find cool when they think they're superior and look down to those they see as weaker would nowhere be found. But no, they're still here, and their behaviors are revolting, just thinking about them turns my stomach. So, if you have a weak stomach, be prepared for a barrage of crude remarks and your gut getting punched, if you catch my drift. Even though I'm openly gay, particularly to my family and they're very supportive, yet I have to be tough. I can't stand the idea of being weak, especially when they drag someone's gender into it and use it against them.

I continue walking now, as calm as if nothing out of the ordinary happened earlier. For now, at least.

I start to feel that tickling sensation, and when it hits, I urgently need to find a restroom. I really have to pee, and I'm struggling to locate a restroom here in Empyreal College London. I unzip my trousers and let my trouser snake out for a leak. I even sensed someone passing behind me.

They wear the same cologne as Alex.

What? How did I even notice that? Anyway, the guy who passed by was wearing a tank top, and he's got a physique similar to Alex.

What the heck? Alex again.

"They seem to be about the same height," I mutter to myself, slapping myself mentally for the absurdity of my thoughts about that lad. I've got some weird ideas going on the back of my mind. I shook my head, snapped back to reality, and tucked my one-eyed snake back in, zipping up my trousers.

Why did I slap myself? I haven't even washed them, Henry yucky.

I glided my feet towards the bathroom sink, taking a moment to admire my handsome face in the mirror.

Next to the faucet, there was a container of hand soap. Using one hand, I pumped the dispenser, catching the liquid soap in my other palm. I went a bit overboard with it, and as I playfully spread the hand soap between my hands, I couldn't help but notice a strange stickiness.

It was stickier than my sperm. Legit.

For the record, I have this habit of sniffing things before I use them, eat them, or taste them.

So, I brought my hands to my face and took a whiff of the liquid hand soap. It was sour, almost like glue! I heard laughter coming from the doorway. I spotted Mr. Coffee Guy, the one I bumped into earlier—Alex, as the woman with him had called him that a while ago. Yeah, that was it. And from the way he was laughing, it seemed like he was the mastermind behind all of this.

He smirked at me before leaving the men's room doorway and strolling away as if he had nothing to do with it. He was the only one who could have done this to me, after all, as I was the one who ruined his day, the one who owed him. No, you don't owe him anything, Henry.

"Hey!" I shouted, and I chased after him. I was already at the door. Now, I hesitated, wondering if I should get rid of this shit or run after him to give him a taste of this...wait, why does my palm feel so hot? It's like a burning sensation. Damn. If he did this to me, why would he use ordinary adhesive, right? Of course, he would choose super glue to really get back at me.

I needed to wash this off, but when I turned back, the door was slammed shut and locked. Well panned. I tried to open it with one hand, but my strength wasn't enough. I was about to use my other hand to help when I remembered, it had super glue on it, and I didn't want it to stick to the door.

So, what I did was chase after Alex and look for where he had gone. It didn't seem like he was hiding; he was waiting for me, it appeared. Well, before this glue could fully bond to my hand, I was going to apply it to his face, let it dry, and then peel it off to leave his cheeks all red and irritated and burned and wounded and anything worse than I could think of. I sprinted as fast as I could until I caught up to him.

We were at the end of the hallway in the first building, where I spotted a fire alarm and a fire extinguisher. Should I just smack him with it? No, that could end up sticking to one of my hands.

"Hey! You're the one who did this, right? Of course, you won't admit it, you jerk," I said, my patience wearing thin for people like him who couldn't accept that accidents happen, that people make mistakes without meaning to.

"Yes," he replied, brimming with pride that he was the culprit behind this.

"Okay, if that's the case, let me share this with your face," I said, raising my glue-covered hand as if to smack his infuriating cheek, but he dodged it.

He swiftly grabbed my hand, like the action stars do in action movies. He pushed me so forcefully that I ended up against the wall. Even though I was already against the wall, his push was intense, and he twisted my glue-covered hand, trying to weaken me so I couldn't use it against him.

"You're the rudest person I've ever met in my entire life," Alex said to me, and I could see in his eyes that he took to heart what I'd said earlier when I accidentally spilled coffee on him due to my clumsiness.

He pulled up my shirt collar, choking me. No one could see us because it was class time, actually, it had been for a while now.

After he lifted me, he punched my crotch with his clenched fist, screwing it... squeezing my poor 'Little Henry'. I saw stars and moons because of what he did. My eyeballs felt like they were spinning out of their orbits. I thought I might have been sterilized from the pain, and I hoped he hadn't crushed my balls.

"Ouch!" I screamed so gay in agony, and he released me, causing me to stumble down and sit on the floor. But I felt my shirt collar catch on something. The next thing I saw was the students and teachers in chaos, running out of the classroom and down the building.

It turned out my collar had hooked onto the pull button of the fire alarm.

The fire alarm blared, causing chaos all around. I had no strength left to stand up and stop the blaring fire alarm. This was Alex's chance to escape and leave me behind, so I'd be the one blamed for this scandal, the one who'd be embarrassed and scolded, while he'd get away. He's really a demon, but I didn't let him get away with it.

"Dick! Let go of me!" he exclaimed as I grabbed his hand while he attempted to run.

"Mate! I can't! We're stuck! We're really stuck!" I said, and it looked like our hands were glued together. "They're stuck together! Incredibly stuck, I can't get them apart!" I yelled, my eyes wide and filled with panic, not knowing what to do. If I tried to pull my hand away forcibly, the skin on my palm would tear, and I'd get injured. I didn't want that to happen to my perfect hand.

Soon enough, someone grabbed my collar. It was the security guard. I rolled my eyes, and I saw Alex shaking his head, tsk-tsking.

"What a beautiful start, kiddos," said the university guard, and then a professor headed our way, shouting furiously, "To the dean's office! NOW!"