I

Ok so before the chapter starts, I going to say since I am learning German, I thought hey, why don't I make the main character able to speak German as a code language? So please correct me if I get something wrong when using that language although I will not be using it every chapter.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------

"I want to have you on my side when those dumb rouges try to attack. Please accompany my pack. I'll do anything, please. I beg you!" The alpha pleaded to me on his knees.

"First you call me an abomination, the punish those who try to help me, then you kick me out with nothing hopeing for me to die. I think not." My deep voice said the alpha as I stood.

"Please. I will make it up to you. They are going to wipe out my pack!" The alpha was in tears begging form my help.

Since he had never let anyone come and help me in my time of need. I had no problems letting his pack get killed off.

"I will give you everything within my power to grant. I swear!" The alpha had truly given up. He must have fought against everything he had known to even consider my help.

"You did this to yourself. Had you let someone get close to me I might have chosen to help." I had made my final decision and he knew it.

"How could you be so cruel? At least I gave you a place to stay." The alpha just made a huge mistake.

I laughed at him. "I didn't know you had a heart. last I checked you kicked me out when I started my changes. Then sent your wolves to hunt me down. But even before that you would let no one help me get better, even the doctors. Now you stand before me. Begging for your life and yet you call me cruel. I have done nothing for or against you. Get out of my sight before you end up dead and unable to lead." I growled out the last part. He did not seem to like that.

"Fuck you!" he alpha growled out and lunged at me.

I stood still as his claws hit my scales. He continued to claw at my clothing trying to kill me.

"Ich habe die Geduld mit dir ausgegangen"* I grabbed him by his throat with my clawed hand and threw him against the far wall about 40 feet away.

"You came to me begging for help  and the when I give you my answer you attack me." I paused to show how irritated I was at him. "Get out before your worthless life becomes Satan's problems."

He tried three times to get to his feet. "F-Fuck yo-you!" He managed to stutter.

He stumbled to the door as he held his neck and exited.

How did it get to this point? Ah that is a complicated answer.

*I have run out of patience with you*

---------------------------------------------------Flashback-------------------------------

Maybe walking through the rad storm and not seeking shelter was a bad idea on my part but when you have no food, plenty of ammo,  a descent assault rifle, and a rad suit. What are you going to do. That's right, take your chances.

Walking up to a prewar government building among many others in the glowing sea was a daunting task. I could see it about a half a mile in the distance.  

Seeing the building gave me silent confidence and I picked up my already brisk pace. Thinking the coast was clear I headed directly for it only to have it back fore quite spectacularly. 

Rounding the corner from an old dilapidated street was a glowing deathclaw.

"Scheiße!"* I yelled as I slid to a halt and ran down another alleyway.