Tododeku 1: Ferris Wheel

~Third Person POV~

"To-Todoroki!" Midoriya spoke, a little too loudly, while shutting his eyes and clenching his fists.

The half and half boy turned around to look at a very nervous Midoriya. Class had just ended, so Todoroki was already almost to the door when his favorite person called for him. Suppressing a smile at the boy's cute expression he responded with a "Hm?".

"W-would you... I mean assuming you aren't busy of course I don't want to bother you by taking up your precious time you probably have something better to do than spend time with me so it's okay if you don't want to.."

"Midoriya, you're mumbling." Once again, Shoto had to resist smiling. 

"Sorry!! Um.. I just wanted to ask if you would want to go to the fair with me.."

It took a few seconds for Todoroki to respond, since he was busy trying to regulate his temperature as to not erupt in flames. 

"Sure." He tried to say nonchalantly, pretending there weren't sparks coming off of his left side. Nailed it. 

"Really?? Awesome!" They began to discuss the details of where to meet and whatnot. 

           ~Timeskip brought to you by my other stories pls read~

An hour an a half. That's how early Todoroki showed up for their 'date'. He was way too excited. So there was our young hero Shoto, sitting outside the fairgrounds reading a random book and looking up every few minutes to check for Midoriya. Izuku was currently having a different problem. WHAT TO WEAR?! Thank All Might he had Uraraka to help him.

An hour later, Midoriya arrived at the fairgrounds, wearing a plaid green button down over a white T-shirt and black jeans. He looked around for his oblivious crush, and found him sitting outside the gate reading a large novel.

"Todoroki!" He exclaimed as he rushed over to the boy. "I'm sorry! Am I late? I thought we were supposed to meet in thirty minutes!"

Todoroki looked up at Midoriya and saw the panic in his face. However, Shoto couldn't bring himself to tell Izuku he had arrived an hour and a half early... 

"Oh... Uh.. I think I got the wrong time.. sorry. I haven't been here long don't worry." Todo gave himself a pat on the back for that quick thinking. After talking for a few more minutes, they went inside the fair. Being the gentleman he is, Todoroki had already bought them both tickets ahead of time. Hopefully Midoriya would be thinking about what Shoto's shirt was made out of. Correct answer: Boyfriend material. 

The duo walked around looking for a ride or booth that seemed interesting. Izuku suddenly said, "Can we go on the ferris wheel? I'm always a bit scared when it reaches the top, but its still so fun!" 

"Yeah, lets go." Todoroki replied. His chance had come! Finally Shoto could profess his love for Midoriya in a romantic, cliche way! 

Thus, the two smitten boys made their way to the ferris wheel. The line wasn't long at all so they got into their booth quickly. Meanwhile, Todoroki was mildly freaking out. How was he going to say it?! He did not think this through very well! Still deep in his thoughts, they had reached the top of the ferris wheel. 

"Um... Todoroki.. I-I'm kind of scared..." Midoriya said with a shaky voice. 

"Here." Shoto replied holding his hand out towards Izuku, gesturing for him to hold it. Midoriya gave a small nervous smile as he took his hand. As they looked up from their intertwined hands, they made eye contact. In that moment, neither boy knew what came over them. It simply felt right. So they leaned in slowly and each closed their eyes. They met in the middle with a small, shy kiss. It ended almost as quickly as it started. As they pulled away, the realization of what just happened hit them both. Midoriya being Midoriya, immediately began to apologize.

"I'm so sorry!! I don't know what came over me! Please forgive me Todoroki!"

"Shoto." Todoroki said with a slight smile.

"Huh?"

"Call me Shoto, Izuku." Midoriya's face then became a tomato as Todoroki leaned in and kissed him softly again. 

"O-okay... Shochan." Midoriya replied with a bright smile that nearly blinded Todoroki. 

In that moment both heroes heard a loud explosion go off in the distance.

"Is that Kacchan?!" 

Shoto laughed. A pure, innocent laugh that he hadn't done in many years. 

"No Izuku, its just the fireworks." 

Midoriya became red again, both in embarrassment, and because of how adorable Todoroki's laugh was. He hoped he would get to hear it more. They looked out the window of the booth and watched the fireworks light up the sky. 

"I like you Izuku... A lot.."

"I feel the same way Shochan." 

~The end!! Please leave more recommendations! And thank you to the people that already have!  :D~