Katsudeku 2: Fantasy AU

Izuku started his day as usual, waking to the morning light streaming through his small window. It barely counted as a window, but Midoriya was grateful to have any sort of light in his servant chamber. Some servants lived in constant darkness, not fortunate enough to have a window.

He sat up and stretched out his back. After quickly getting dressed, he made his way over to Prince Shouto's room. Being the Prince's personal attendant meant he had a lot of responsibilities. One of those tasks included waking the Prince. It was easier said than done.

Knocking on the door politely before opening, Izuku saw the prince still sleeping soundly. He carefully made his way to the large window and opened the curtains. He received a loud groan from the Prince in response. 

"Good morning your highness, it is time to wake up." Midoriya said with a gentle smile.

"Izuku, how many times must I ask you to call me Shouto." He grumbled into his pillow. 

"At least once more your highness!" 

Todoroki lifted his head to half heartedly glare at Midoriya. In return, he received a small giggle from the freckled boy. 

"I will go get your breakfast from the kitchen to bring to you. Please try to wake up my prince." He bowed politely before exiting. 

After descending the stairs to reach the ground floor, Midoriya walked outside to cross the courtyard to reach the kitchen. When he was about halfway there, he heard a voice.

"Wait!" A man about his age was running towards him. The man was shirtless, with only a loose pair of shorts, sandals, and a bandana over his spiky red hair as his attire. Izuku walked closer to the man.

"Are you Izuku Midoriya??" The stranger asked.

"Yes sir, I am. How may I help you?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Thank goodness! I've been asking everyone around here!! He'll be so happy to see you!!"

"Huh? What do you mean? Who?"

The man smiled a toothy grin and hunched over slightly. Izuku was about to ask if he was alright when his skin started turning red. Suddenly, a bright red pair of wings came out of his back. Soon enough, the man that once stood before him was now a dragon. 

Before Izuku could scream, the massive dragon took him gently in his claws and took off into the air. Looking down, Izuku saw the ground growing further and further. He thought he heard a few screams, but they may have been his own. 

What is going on?! He thought before losing consciousness. 

"WHAT THE HELL SHITTY HAIR?!" 

Midoriya blinked open his eyes, still groggy from sleep, but alarmed at the loud yell.

"Oh please. C'mon Bakubro you know you're happy to see him!! You've been all stressed out lately, so I thought you could use a friend!" Another voice, Midoriya recognized to be Kirishima's, responded to the yell. 

"SO YOU JUST FUCKING KIDNAPPED HIM FROM THE CASTLE?!"

"Uh... yeah? Look, I didn't really think this through..."

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" 

Midoriya gathered the courage to look up from where he was laying. He was in a large room laying on a bed. The room seemed fit for a king. To his left, Midoriya spotted Kirishima (in human form thank goodness) talking to a blonde man. The man had his back to him, so he couldn't see his face. 

Ohmygodthosemuscles! Midoriya's brain helpfully thought. Not.

Really though, the man was ripped. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of baggy shorts. His blonde hair was spiked up enough to possibly be used as a weapon. If Midoriya wasn't terrified at the moment, the thought would've made him giggle. But he was still scared out of his wits.

At that moment, Kirishima seemed to notice that Izuku woke up and waved. The blonde man turned around to look at Midoriya. 

HOLYCRAPHEISWAYTOOHOTWHATTHE-...wait..it couldn't be...

"K-Kacchan?" Midoriya whispered in awe.

The man was surprised for a moment before a smug smile appeared on his face.

"So you do remember me, Deku."

The man standing in front of him was his old childhood friend. The only one he had. Bakugou Katsuki was his real name, Kacchan was his nickname only Izuku was allowed to use. When they were five, Katsuki began to become self absorbed and narcissistic. Izuku was the outlet for Katsuki's frustration. Once they reached age seven, Katsuki ran away from home. No one knew where he went, including Izuku. Katsuki's parents were heartbroken and angry. For years, Izuku cried himself to sleep every night. He always couldn't help but think about what he could have done to prevent this outcome. 

Eventually, he moved on. He became the prince's assistant and made many wonderful friends. But even so, Katsuki was always in the back of his mind. Midoriya never gave up the hope of reuniting with his childhood friend.

"Kacchan...w-where did you go??? I missed you so much Kacchan you idiot!" Midoriya said as tears streamed down his face.

Katsuki's expression softened as he approached Izuku.

"Still a crybaby, eh Deku? He said softly as he kneeled down and wiped away his tears. 

"I'm right here Deku, calm down." Katsuki reached out and pulled Deku into his chest. Izuku blushed slightly at the skin contact before releasing his pent up sadness by sobbing into Katsuki's chest.

Meanwhile Kirishima watched the two reunite with a satisfied smile. He knew he was incredibly rash in his action, but it was all worth it to see Bakugou finally relax again.

Deku eventually stopped crying and looked up towards Kirishima with a sniffle. 

"Y-you are a dragon... right?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Ah.. yeah.. sorry bout that scare.. I'm a dragon shapeshifter!" Kirishima gave a toothy smile.

Midoriya visibly lit up.

"That's so cool!! How does that work?? Were you born a human or dragon? Do dragons have special customs? Is that why you're half naked? How did you meet Kacchan? Are you-"

"Oi nerd slow down you're muttering again" Katsuki interrupted with a fond smile.

Deku blushed and stuttered out an apology. 

Having finally been reunited again, neither Katsuki or Midoriya thought much of the troubles to come. Both boys spent the remainder of the day having childish fun and eventually Deku fell asleep in Katsuki's arms. 

The storm was brewing just out of their line of sight. 

~Author's Note: Finally got this one done! As you can tell, it's a cliffhanger sorry.. Please let me know if you'd like a part two or if I should make this its own story! And I would love to receive more prompts if you have any at all!! Love you all!~