Good..ish??

You strolled into STAR Labs, and the second you reached the main room, everyone (not including Caitlyn, of course) stared at you. You had been gone all night, talking with Savy/Savitar, but they didn't know that. You stood there, slurping on your 11th cup of coffe you had had. Wally spoke up, surprisingly. "Where have you been?" You shrugged. "Out." "Where?" That was HR this time. You looked at him, acting like it was obvious. "Talking?? Obviously?" Barry looks at you, concerned. "With who??!" A small smirk crossed your face. You were still nervous to tell them, there was a 80 percent chance they might react angrily and try to kill Savy. Then again, there was always that 20 percent! Barry asked again, "With, who??" In a more demanding tone. You made a face, kinda glaring at him. "Well no need to get so excited over it gAWSH." You took a step back and looked at Savy, who was standing right outside the doorway, but they couldn't see him. "Yes or no, you ready?" You asked still smiling slightly. Savy let out a long sigh, then replied calmly, "Do i really have a choice?" The others' eyes widened and they all froze. Cisco said quietly in a squeaky voice, "Is that.." You did jazz hands and spilled ur coffee. "YEP ITS- wait HECK NO MY COFFEE" You stagger and try to catch the fallen coffee, but end up smacking into the wall. Savy snorts loudly behind you and starts snickering. You join him shortly and you both end up out of breath from laughing and the others staring at you. It was awkward for a moment before Barry burst out, "You brought HIM here?! Do you realize how dangerous that is?!?" You glanced at him with an exasperated look on your face, anger sparking within you as you remembered what Savy had explained about how they had treated him. "No duh, but he's fine, he'll act like a snake for now." Cisco looked at you, confused. "Snakes are bad though??" You let out a loud groan. "CISCO... I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART. No, snakes are pretty docile creatures, and will only attack if they feel threatened. So just like, dont threaten him." You explained easily, downing the remains of your coffee. Everyone just stared at you, their gazes darting back to Savy occasionally. 

You strolled off to let them talk, Savy would explain why i brought him here, but i needed to go clean up. This coffee stain probably wasn't going to come out of your white star labs t-shirt. You went to your room where it had a simple cot, and white walls. You shuddered a little and glared at them. Did you know white walls make you go even more insane? Edith suddenly appeared beside me. Only i could see her, and no, im not crazy. You jumped at her sudden appearance, and glared at her instead. "Yes, i know that, you remind me every day." You snap at her. Edith smirks evilly and puts her hands up in mock defeat. Yeesh, okay, no need to get snippy. You send one last glare in her direction before quickly changing into a black tank top that says "Have pugs, not drugs" on it, and a blue-gray flannel over that with some black stretchy pants. You sighed in content at your soft casual clothes, but it only lasted a moment before there was a woosh of air. You turned to see Savy standing at the doorway, a grave look on his face. Your brow furrowed in a confused expression. "What? Did something happen??" You asked worriedly. He sighed a lightly replied, "(Y/n).... Im sorry, but it wont work.. Im not really welcome here." Your face must've taken on a stricken look because his face softened into a sad look. "Im sorry.." He said those words softly then, in a flash of white lightning, he disappeared. 

The next few days passed in a daze. You heard that Iris and Cisco had gotten captured. HR had gone to save her. The others had set up a trap for Savy. You sighed miserably and followed them secretly, watching from a rooftop as Savy struck Iris through the heart, and Barry screamed. There were a few moments of grieving, before Iris suddenly switched into HR. Your eyes widened in surprise. There was a sob and Tracy ran forward to say her last goodbyes. You just stared at the scene, Savy's words echoing through your head. 

"I'm a time remanent. That means my life hangs on the thin string of a time loop. If anything goes wrong, i cease to exist. That's why i have to kill Iris." If Savy didn't kill Iris.... Then what's going to happen to him?

(A/N: i skimmed over the death scene of HR so i wouldn't bring to many tears to your eyes ;w;)