The Finale

You ran as fast as you could to Savy's lair, stumbling a little as you stopped. You looked around wildly, but he didn't seem to be here. You swore loudly, your voice cracking as you sped around the city, desperately searching. You had looked everywhere when you went back to the lair. There they were, Cisco, Caitlyn and Savy. Savy looked smug, he must not have gotten the memories yet. Cisco saw you and his eyes widened, and Caitlyn turned toward you. Savy did as well, confused as to why you were here. You stood a few meters away, tears swimming in your eyes. His expression went blank for a moment, then a surprised and angry looked came across it. He had received the memories, and was not happy. You let out a sob and in a second you were hugging him, tears streaming down your face. He jumped, but then patted your back in a comforting gesture.

 "(Y/n), calm down, im not gonna die..." You just sobbed. There was no hope for him, he was going to fade out and you would be alone again.. 

"(Y/n), seriously. I have plan! You're getting my shirt wet.. (Y/N)." You jumped at his loud tone and stepped back a little. You wiped your tears away and looked up at him. 

"A plan..? How???? You're going to dIE SAVY!! THIS IS NOT OK!!" Your voice cracks again, and more tears start to appear. He just looks at you, bemused. You glare at him. 

"WHAT are you SMILING about????" He just chuckles and explains the plan. Afterwards you relax, that was a basic foolproof plan! You were now smiling again, happy that you weren't going to loose your new friend. Cisco looked wary, but he still ended up doing it. He kept glancing over at you, this odd, kind of pitying look in his eyes. You ignored it, and playfully planned world domination with Savy. 

  After a few hours, it was done. It was a dark night, with no clouds and a fully moon shining down into the small clearing. You were on top of a building a little ways away from the clearing. You saw Savy set up the canon thing with Caitlyn, and you saw her freeze the Black Flash. That was cool, then she shot it at him, and a bunch of echoed versions of him came out behind him, but something was off.. Suddenly, a red streak ran out of the portal as Barry ran up behind them with the others. The guy who came out of the portal and Barry chased after Savy and you quickly followed them. You looked through the trees, following them desperately to another small clearing, the sounds of the fight you left behind fading away. You sped to the top of a building to get a better look, but what you saw was devastating. Savy laid out on the ground, almost sparking with rage, while Barry stood before him in his suit. Barry stepped out, and turned his back, starting to walk away. Savy staggered up though, not going to be beaten. He lunged at Barry, but a gunshot rang out. Barry whipped around, staring as Savy crumpled to the ground before him, and his gaze then shot up to Iris, who stood at the top of a hill, a smoking gun in her hand. 

  You were frozen. You couldn't believe it. Savy got shot by Iris..? You watched as he slowly dissolved into blue particles, and a tear slipped down your cheek. You staggered back, your lungs suddenly remembering to breath. A choked sob escaped as you collapsed onto your knees on the roof. You heard a distant wail, and soon realized it was you, and you didn't stop. You wailed and screamed in anguish, mourning the loss of your friend. Caitlyn iced to the roof, and stared at you as you continued to scream. Your screamed echoed off the woods, and the buildings, and she felt sad watching you. She had known how you had connected to Savitar. She knew how close you two were, almost like father and daughter. She tried to approach you, but when she got close you turned, and She stopped. One eye was pitch black, and the other was a teary (e/c). Your face was flushed from the tears, and your gaze held hatred and sadness beyond measure. You snarled at her, your voice dripping with viciousness and mourning.

 "You... You tRAITOR! HE TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU BETRAYED HIM!" Your voice echoed twice, as if both you and Edith were speaking. Your voice was shaky for a moment, but you continued. 

"HE WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS WORLD BETTER. HE WOULD HAVE MADE YOU A QUEEN! BUT YOU KILLED HIM! HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT!" Your words echoed finally, and you were left gasping for breath, fresh tears pouring down your face. Caitlyn stared at you in shock as you staggered to your feet. She tried to approach you again, but you slapped her hand away. 

"Dont touch me." Your voice was slightly calmer now, with a freezing edge to it. Caitlyn stood there, frozen as you walked to the edge of the building.

 "If anyone asks... just say im in mourning." Ylou said, and in a flash, you were gone, and a streak of lightning was seen speeding into the city. Caitlyn stood there, shocked, but hurriedly went down to the field to tell the others what you had done. They promised they would look for you, but they had a funeral to plan...

(ALRIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT that was a horrible ending, but you know what, im gonna make a second book. Its gonna be the sequel to this one, so look out for that one! :) Thank you for reading)