one hundred

Lucy Vives:
and now, the thread you've all been waiting for...

---

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (1/10) sometimes when ally thinks no one is paying attention to her, she does random dance moves including but not limited to:

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (2/10) when ally feels insecure about her height, she hangs out with our neighbor (she's 4'9. keep in mind, only one inch shorter than ally.)

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (3/10) ally has a pack of cigs buried in her underwear drawer. idk why she'd put them there, as if i'm gonna stay away from her underwear 🙄

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (4/10) sometimes when i come home, dancing queen is blaring over the speakers and her pants are somewhere unknown

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (5/10) she doesn't??? like??? the notebook???

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (6/10) she's been lying this entire time about lauren being her favorite. it's actually dinah, she just wanted a cover up cause she didn't want you knowing @ dinah

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (7/10) she bought one of lauren's pieces from the gallery and she sometimes drags it out and stares at it when she's drunk

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (8/10) she named her left big toe. and o n l y her left big toe. his name is pat.

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (9/10) sometimes when she's making breakfast, i'll catch her pour liquor into her coffee. type of liquor may vary.

Lucy Vives: @lucccy (10/10) even though lauren isn't her favorite, she's mentioned that she wouldn't mind having a threesome with her.

Dua Lipa : @lucccy ..........not that i'm complaining at all, but what exactly brought this on?

Lucy Vives: @lucccy @duaaa ally took the last fucking donut and i'm pressed

---

Ally lowers her phone to her lap, staring blankly across the room towards where Normani sits, filing away at her nails. "I'm going to fucking kill her..." She mumbles under her breath. Normani doesn't notice that anything's off until Ally is standing, heading for the door to Normani and Dinah's apartment.

"Where the hell are you going?" Normani shouts after her, but she's already out the door and approaching the elevator. She makes it to Lauren and Camila's floor moments later, approaching their door and pounding her small (yet mighty) fists on the door.

"Open up, Lauren! I know ya'll are in there!" Ally calls, rolling her eyes at the prominent and distinctive smell of weed sneaking past the cracks in the door. "Where's my girlfriend? I'm gonna kick your ass, Lucy!"

The door opens moments later, Lauren staring down at her with narrowed eyes and a bottle of flavored vodka in the hand that wasn't holding the door. "Oh, hey, Ally." Lauren says. Surprisingly, Ally notes, she seems to be standing well on her feet (though she's not surprised—she figured Lauren would have a high tolerance by now).

"Where is Lucy? I am going to kill her. And I'll kill you too, if you don't show me where she is." Ally threatens, making Lauren take a step back as she closes the door behind them.

"Girl, you need to calm down." Lauren stifles a laugh. "Maybe you should pop out one of those cigs to shake off the stress."

"Oh, my god. What have I done to deserve this?" Ally glances upwards momentarily before collecting herself once more. "Is she hiding in the bathroom? I will not hesitate to kick down the door."

"Of course she's not hiding in the bathroom."

"Then where—"

"She's hiding in the closet." Lauren points towards the hall. Ally rolls her eyes for what feels like the millionth time, passing through the living room (where she hears Dua yell "CLIMAX", for some unknown reason that she hopes will always remain unknown) and approaching the only closed door in the hallway.

"Lucía!" Ally pounds on the closet door. "I'm going to murder you!"

"Murder is illegal, though." Comes Lucy's voice, muffled by jackets, boxes and whatever else Camila and Lauren had shoved in the small storage space.

"I don't care! Prison wasn't all that bad!" Ally chimes. She swears she can hear Dinah snorting from the living room and saying something along the lines of, "Ha! You should've never bailed her out, Lauser..."

"I'm sorry! But I changed the passcode to my phone, so. You can't delete the thread! Killing me will solve nothing. The passcode will just die with me, and so will your reputation!" Lucy pauses momentarily. "That's a little extreme... but at least now everyone knows Lauren isn't your favorite, you dirty liar!"

"It's laurinah9697, isn't it?"

"...Not anymore."

"Just come out of the stupid closet, Lucy!" Ally steps back and crosses her arms over her chest, waiting patiently before the door finally opens. Lucy peaks her head out, assessing the situation to make sure Ally isn't going to make any moves. Once she's fully out and the door is closed behind her, Ally takes a few steps closer until Lucy's back is pressed against the wall. She runs her hands along the edges of Lucy's jacket, gripping them tightly as she leans up and looks her girlfriend dead in the eyes.

"This is war, Vives."

---

A/N: lmao, i hope ya'll enjoyed this special chapter in recognition of this being the hundredth chapter. love ya'll ❤️ slightly less than a hundred chapters to go before the 200 limit lmao