one hundred sixty

Lucy Vives :
i'm making this a thing. next up to be exposed...

---

---

Lucy Vives : @lucccy she wants to become a vegan......good luck shopping with her @ camila. (1/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy sometimes she gets hair extensions just to fuck with all of us (2/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy she spent $2048 on hair care product and makeup in the last 6 months (3/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy not an exposure, but i just wanna confirm that her eyebrows are very real. i tried to wipe them off one time and all i got was a slap in the face and a clean makeup wipe (4/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy although it may seem like it, dualsey and norminah aren't her favorite ships... lucly is (5/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy i caught her purchasing a barbie movie once. when i asked her about it, she said camila's sister was visiting. i found them snuggled up together watching it without sofi. still not sure if it's cause lauren wanted to watch it, or camila (6/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy lauren purposefully switches me and ally's mail with norminah's to screw with us. i never said anything cause i thought it was funny, but i saw, girl. you not sneaky @ laur (7/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy i caught her watching keeping up with the kardashians when camila wasn't home once and we never spoke of it... until now (8/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy preeeeetty sure she stole a pair of my heels (9/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy preeeeetty sure she stole a pair of ally's heels (10/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy preeeeetty sure she's got at least one pair of heels from each of us in her closet (11/12)

Lucy Vives : @lucccy i think she forgot dua's name once cause i could tell she was trying to say it but she had this look on her face, and just... yeah, it was funny (12/12)

Ally Brooke 😻✅: @lucccy @lmj96 I THOUGHT I LOST THOSE HEELS. YOU TOOK THEM? THEY MADE ME THE TALLEST OUT OF ALL MY SHOES.

Lauren Jauregui 🙈✅: @lucccy @allysus ALLYSON, NOTHING MAKES YOU TALL.

ManiBear 🐻✅: @lucccy @lmj96 @allysus i'm more upset about the mail??? i have a subscription to oprah magazine and ally always takes them and pretends they never arrived

Ally Brooke 😻✅: @lucccy @normanik she's just so inspiring 😭

Dinah Jane : @lucccy @lmj96 wdym we're not your favorite ship?? you've been shipping us since the beginning!

Lauren Jauregui 🙈✅: @lucccy @finahjane dnfjjfkskjrjf but ally and lucy are so cute when lucy isn't exposing her

Dua Lipa : @lucccy @lmj96 i think it's cute when lucy exposes her

Lauren Jauregui 🙈✅: @lucccy @duaaa thank god you're not mad, dua

Dua Lipa : @lucccy @lmj96 so NOW you remember my name. okay.

Lauren Jauregui 🙈✅: @lucccy @duaaa fjsjjfnsbjd it was one time and we had like only met a few times I'M SORRY, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU

Camila : @lucccy @lmj96 hang on now

Camila : @lucccy @lmj96 you want to become a VEGAN? oh my god oh my GOD oh my GOODNESS LORD