Satisfied Ending

Throwing his keys aside, he stumbled to his one bedded room. Tom Riddle a graduate of Hogwarts School of Wizardry dropped to his bed as he clutched to his stomach.

Groaning in pain he moved his hand to his face, he could see the thickness of the red liquid, he closes his eyes to sleep hoping the pain would leave.

Tom blinked continuously as he arrived at a small cottage in the middle of no where, trees surrounding the place as if it's caging him and it in. Deciding to enter, he walked in to something delicious he hasn't smell in three years of his life.

"Hey, welcome home sweetheart." A voice called out from his left.

"I made your favourite. It's been a long time but I remembered how to make it." Her voice calmed him.

"H-Hermione?"

"Tom? Are you alright?" She turned towards him.

She looked beautiful with her tied back brown curls wearing his favourite red dress that reached to her knees and that smile that made his heart thud in happiness.

He stumbled forward until he reached towards his lover, hugging her to her chest before being her down to the wooden floor altogether.

"T-Tom! Did something happened at work?"

"You're here."

"Did you miss me that bad, Riddle?" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Tom breathed into her neck.

"It wasn't your fault. It was mine, I separated from you, I'm sorry." Hermione hugged him tighter as she run her fingers into his dark hair.

"Hermione" he whispered as he tried to clutch her to him as close as possible, as if he wanted them to be joined together for life.

"Tom, let's sit at a table and eat this pie I've made you, alright?" She asks softly as she hold her lover to stand up.

"Is this a dream?"

"I'm not entirely sure what this is Tom."

He stood up following his lover to the table, Tom kept on staring at her. The last time he saw her was during their date three years ago and at the dark alley, where he found her on the ground blood on her head dripping down her chin.

He could remember it, like it was just yesterday.

"Ah!"

"What is it? Are you alright?"

"I think I have an eyelash in my eye. I'll just be in the girls bathroom for a moment."

"Don't take too long."

"I promise not to ditch, Riddle." She giggled.

Tom was sure she should have been out by now. It was just an eyelash. It wasn't until he heard her scream from the other side of where he last separated from her.

Tom found her on the ground with what it looked like a cursed blade right next to her head.

"Hermione? Sweetheart?" He whispered cautiously.

When she didn't answer, Tom ran towards her body and smelt it right away.

Blood.

"Tom?"

He snapped out of his memories and looked at her beautiful face that he missed after all these years.

"Yes?"

"Are you doing alright?"

"I miss you, let me stay here with you."

Hermione didn't say anything as she ran her fingers though his hair.

"I'll be here." She whispered.

📚

The door slammed open as it bounced off the walls, government officials searched the small apartment only to hear a small shriek from their newest detective. They were in the apartment to see if the man that had gone missing a few weeks ago ever came back, none of them would of think to find him on his bed, holding a photograph of him and a woman smiling happily towards them and the current Mr. Tom Riddle dead with a small stated smile on his face.

THIS TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH, I once contemplated on just posting this and not have you all be satisfied bc I was just frustrated - actually my idea for this literally stopped and i wasn't sure how to end it