Punk!Dan x reader

A/N: The new NSP video was super hot, just saying.

You look in the mirror, making sure you looked decent. Your leather jacket plus your combat boots with your favorite band shirt made you look punk as Fuck. And rightfully so,  because you took pride in being a rebel. You'd been like this since you were 14, and you never wanted to stop being a punk. You were gonna go see your favorite band, and it was fuckin awesome that you were gonna be on the ground. You hadn't anyone to go with, but you didn't mind. All you were concerned with was having fun that night.
   You walked into the building. It looked like a very large bar, with a stage and balconies. Tons of people were anticipating seeing the band, and you were too. One thing that normal people may not get about punks, is that we may look brutal and grungy, but we're all super nice, and overall chill. Especially when it came to talking to one another.
You were standing at the bar looking at the stage when a man came up beside you. You did a quick look over, and he was pretty handsome. His grungy leather jacket with patches, ripped pants and puffy messy hair all suited him so well. He had a drink in his hand and took a sip before speaking.
"You excited to see these guys?"
You had to do a quick "hm?" Before actually responding.
"Oh, fuck yeah, I love them."
"Name's Dan."
"Y/N."
"...you here alone?"
"Yeah but it's cool,"
"So am I..well..fuck it. Wanna be alone together?"
His attitude seemed so chill, so you agreed. You two had to get down to the floor before it started so you could get decent spots.
Nearly and hour later, the lights dimmed and quick punk metal music began to play. Dan smiled at you and you two began to dance wildly. A mosh pit had began to form behind you, so a bunch of people were shoving. Dan kept you safe..like you two actually knew each other.
Song after song, you sang and thrashed and talked to Dan. Eventually, like all concerts, weed began to fill your system and you could tell Dan was feeling it too. But there was something else that you two were also feeling.
   Afterwards, you two staggered out of the room, laughing and talking. He took your hand and led you to the bathroom. You knew what was coming, and you didn't mind, in fact, you wanted it. He shut and locked the door.
  Suddenly,he pinned you against the wall and kissed you hard. You kissed him back with such force and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Wait.." you panted.
Dan looked up, worried.
"You want me to stop? I'll stop." He said, dropping his hand from your side.
"No, it's just... Dan, we just met. And I already really like you."
"I really like you too."
"I just don't want this to be a hookup in a bathroom kinda thing. I'm probably gonna fucking regret this, but I wanna hang out first. You seem so cool that I don't want to fuck and go our separate ways, you know?"
Dan looked down in thought for a while. He smirked and looked up.
"Sounds cool. Wanna get a drink?"
You smiled and nodded.
————————
Two years later.
——
"FUCK, DAAN," you whined. Dan had been teasing you, and god you wanted it.
"Come on babe," Dan said, chucking while pulling down his pants. He pushed you onto the bed and kissed you hard. His tongue played with yours, and in one swift motion, he ripped off your underwear .
He stuck one finger inside of you, which made you shiver.
"God your so fucking wet."
"No shit, fuck me Dan."
"Ooh, girls got an attitude."
You made a strained groan and grinded on Dan before he aligned himself with you. Swiftly, he entered you, thrusting at a quick motion. He became faster, harder. You moaned loudly and grasped at Dan's shoulders while he drilled into you deeply.
"Dan..." you gasped, and Dan whispered a long series of curses and groans, along with your name.  Dan held your hand as he fucked you, a sweet gesture.
"uhhuh, Y/N I'm...hhh,"
"fuck..me too."
He became sloppy, erratic. He became faster until he became undone over you. You came at the same time, the pleasure rolling through your body like a wave.
"Fuck." Dan whispered. Collapsing beside you. He took off his shirt, along with yours. He always enjoyed having as much skin on skin contact with you.
Dan pulled you close, and you smiled sweetly at him. He kissed you once more, and you replayed the moment you met him over and over .
"Babe?" Dan said, quietly.
"I fucking love you, so much."
"I love you too, so goddamn much."
He pulled you closer and you two fell asleep.