Chapter 13

Rhydian's POV

I felt hot. But I was comfy. I could feel skin rubbing against mine. My arms tightened around the person sleeping next to me. I wanted badly to stay asleep, but someone was calling my name, banging, bringing me out of unconsciousness. I felt disorientated for a moment. My eyes slowly opened to be greeted by flickers of light that escaped through the curtains. The room seemed to be glowing. I looked beside me to see Maddy tangled in sheets laying half her body on mine with one of her legs hooked over one of mine. I smiled down at her.

Mia:"RHYDIAN! Get up now. Your going to be late for school." My sleeping beauty stirred. She slowly rubbed her eyes open.

Me:"I'm up. I'm up."

Mia:"I want you down in 15 minutes. Hurry up." With that I hear her walk away. I looked at my angel.

Me:"morning beautiful." I said placing a strand of hair behind her ear. She blushed slightly.

mads:"morning back handsome." She said resting a palm on my cheek. I grinned at her. I pecked her lips but she quickly pulled back. I looked at her questioning her actions with my eyes.

Mads:"get ready first. Good morning kiss after. The quicker you are the longer we have. Plus we need to brush our teeth." She said teasingly.

I was about to protest but she placed a finger to my lips. She pulled them hypnotic puppy dog eyes on me. I lost. She knew she had won. I scrambled out of bed and grabbed my boxers running into the bathroom stark naked. I heard her laugh. I jumped in to the shower grabbing my toothbrush at the same time. I was done in 2 minutes. Record time. I quickly grabbed the towel and dried of before wrapping it around my waist. I was out of the bathroom three minutes later. Maddy looked impressed. I rushed over to my wardrobe and saw Maddy slip into the bathroom. She was wearing my t-shirt. I quickly changed into my new uniform and made the bed. Maddy came out just as I was done. I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist. She rested her arms around my neck.

Me:"we have 10 full minutes to make out."

Mads:"make that 8 minutes. You have to get down a bit early. I have a reputation to uphold." I pout at her. "No pouting."

Me:"why?"

Mads:"because."

Me:"why because. Does it affect you somehow?"

Mads:"Rhydian."

Me:"yes Maddy?"

Mads:"just shut up and kiss me."

I grinned at her before fulfilling her wish. My lips found hers my tongue stroking her bottom lip asking permission to enter. Her lips parted slowly and my tongue entered her mouth. Her tongue pushed back on mine as it entered my mouth. We stood kissing passionately. My hands started to wander. Maddy pulled away. I looked at her confused.

Mads:"we don't have time right now. Come on let's go down." Before I could object Maddy pulled on her night pyjamas up her legs. Grabbed my school bag and jacket, grabbed my wrist and was pulling me out of my room and down the stairs.

Mia."that was quick. Maddy you have a good impact on him." I scowled as Maddy grinned. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Maddy sat next to me. I felt hungry today. I wonder if it was because Maddy's here. I finished and looked up at Mia. "Thats the most I've seen you eat since we've been here." I furrowed my brow and Maddy raised her eyebrows at me. I just shook my head. "You got everything."

Me:"before you go through the list yes to everything can we quickly go now please."

Mia:"well your eager."