safe...

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up when it was already twilight. There was much activity around me. It took me a while to realise why. Then I saw it. We were sailing to a huge ship. I guessed they wanted to raid it. Just like they did with the Santa Milla. I looked around wondering what they would do with me while they were on the other ship. The girl I met at the stairs came to me and said that I had to follow her. Why couldn't anyone say something nicely to me. Well of course I followed her. She took me to a little room. In the last sunlight I could see there were a blanket and a thin pillow. The pirate girl even gave me some food. It wasn't much, but it was something.
I wanted to thank her so I looked at her but he was already gone. While thinking about what I was going to do, I tried to open the door, because I hadn't heard a lock. It was open! I considered to escape, trying to escape, but I knew already that I wouldn't do it. Maybe it was a test. In any case I closed the door again and listened to the sounds outside. Why am I stuck here? Why is this all happening to me? Those questions still wandered through my head, but I decided to let them be. I don't know why, but I decided that at the first moment I saw that girl. There was something about that girl that let me feel safe. Which is totally weird. Still, I couldn't put that feeling aside.
While the sunlight faded away I sensed that I was smiling. The first smile since I got on this ship. Maybe this wasn't so bad. It could always be worse. Keeping that feeling inside I waited for the pirates to get back. I even forgot about the wounds they made inside and on her arm. 

It was totally dark when the door opened. To dark to see who it was. I stood up quickly, still smiling. Somehow something changed in me. I wasn't scared anymore. I tried my hardest not to think about all they did and all they will do. It would make me sad. The women turned back and walked away. The door was left open so I followed her. Not knowing what to do else.  
When I came upstairs I almost didn't recognise the ship. Everything that made it a pirate ship, like the flag, had disappeared. I stopped walking while casing at the change. 
Suddenly the girl stood next to me. She looked different from before and that had nothing to do with her clothing. No, she looked kinda tense. Thoughtfully she looked at me, shook her head and hurried away. What did that mean? Ignoring what happened I walked toward the prow. Even the figurehead had changed. I still loved looking across the sea, but I didn't saw as much sea as I should. Instead there was land. Though it was still far away.
Were they planning on sending me home?
'No!' 
I startled. The pirate girl stood next to me again. Now she was carrying a dress. 'Put on!' she said. Did she mean right here. Probably. I looked from the dress I was wearing to the one in her hands. It was filthy and a bit torn. I hesitated, but her scary faze made me creep out. I snatched the dress out of op her hand and put it on as past as I could. My feeling said it wasn't fast enough. It fit perfectly.
What does this all mean? Why did I get new clothing? Why is she wearing a proper dress as well?
She must have seen my wandering because the started talking. 
'We are going of board.'

I am sorry for the late post. I will try to post the next chapter before the end of the week

For the next chapter I need a name for the pirate girl. What do you think?