OVER AGAIN

Weston found Tilda pacing in the leaving room.

"I was so scared, Weston; where were you?"

The man approached and took Tilda in his arms. He cried for her suffering, for their child, and tragic destinies. It was all Weston could do to console Tilda. Unaware of her child's existence, Tilda wept for her sorrow, and Weston was stuck in limbo because of her.

Weston saw a vision of Tilda vomiting again. Of course, the man believed it was the alcohol's effect. The woman didn't read it as a sign; it was frustrating to think perhaps if Tilda had known she was pregnant, things would be different.

Weston decided not to burden Tilda with more guilt by telling her the whole truth. He did not blame Tilda for anything; Weston hated himself for dying. Somehow even if he was free to leave purgatory, the man felt he too had things to reflect on.

To reflect, this was the first definition of the place. The living knitted stories about the hereafter, but what if it was just a waiting room and not somewhere filled with scorching flames?

Tilda's sentence shortened the more she reflected on her past actions. It wasn't the time she spent that counted but the amount of regrets she had and accepted.

"Tilda, what haven't we done together, is there something you want to do?" Weston asked.

Tilda shook her head, "I just want to spend the time left we have with you."

"Have we ever been married? I mean here."

"No, never."

"Then marry me, oh gosh, I should do things right, wait a minute."

Weston went and took the box out of his jacket pocket, "have I knelt before?"

"Weston, Iㅡ."

"Come on, Tilda, so have I knelt?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then I'll do it on both knees. I'm sure I've never done that," Weston said, getting down on his knees.

Tilda managed a giggle.

"What's funny?"

"You look like a garden gnome."

"What, a gnome?" Even Weston smiled, "okay, here it goes,′ he said, taking her said, "Tilda Brentwood, I bet I've used all the formulas too."

Tilda nodded.

"Alright, willst du mich heiraten?"

Tilda's smile widened, Weston youㅡ."

"I've still got some tricks, my sleeves, so?"

"Yes, of course, 1000 times, yes."

"Funny, I'm sure you've replied yes about that many times."

They both smiled at each other.

"Will tomorrow be okay?"

"What you want us to get married tomorrow?"

"Yes. It's 10:30 PM; if I call my parents now, they can come."

"But my parents, my dad is here, but my mom is in Germany."

"Try to call and explain."

After a few phone calls, everything was settled and moving fast; there was no place for cold feet or last-minute pondering.

Tilda was the first person to enter Harvey Nichols, heavily protected by Bobby and the boys. Tilda quickly picked a dress, pair of shoes, and she chose a suit for Weston.