Anastasia The Phoenix Slayer

Birth Name: Anastasia Senju (Will be explained in the story)

The name she goes by in Naruto: Anastasia Hatake when he takes her in.

Nickname: Fire (For her red hair), Ana, Storm

Age: 17 in Magnolia, 8 in Konohagakure then 12 when graduated.

Team: Natsu in Fairy Tail, Team 7 in Naruto.

Family: Mother? Hasirama Senju (Father: Deceased) Stryker (the Storm Phoenix who raised her.) Pyre (Her Phoenix companion: Gift from Stryker before he disappeared, he travels with her to Naruto.) Kakashi who adopts her.

Abilities:

Fairy Tail: Phoenix Slayer Magic, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (Second Generation), Requip (Not as strong as Erza, and only uses outfit to help enhance her flame magic).

Naruto: ninjutsu taijutsu genjutsu kenjutsu (1-10) ( For the beginning of the story considering she is new to the world, some of these will be low.)

Ninjutsu: 3

Tajitsu: 7

Genjutsu: 2

Kenjutsu: 8

Chakara Nature: Fire,and Wood.

Kaka Genkai: They view her magic as this.

Personality:

+Sweet, bubbly, tries to see the good in everything.

- Doesn't trust people who give off a bad feeling, is often seen as weak, and useless before people see her abilities, ADHD.

Looks: Blood Red thick curly hair that often leaves half up, and half down. Allowing her bangs to frame her heart-shaped face. Considering being a fire user, she tends to burn her food a lot faster then most. Causing her to be able to eat a lot while keeping her figure. People often say she has that natural beauty to her that causes people to turn heads when she walks down the street. With B-cup breast, and an hourglass figure. She tends to wear an outfit in Naruto world that is easy for her to move in without being constricted.

(She's wearing a black shirt underneath to not expose her chest, and she's wearing black combat boots instead of high heeled boots

(She's wearing a black shirt underneath to not expose her chest, and she's wearing black combat boots instead of high heeled boots.)