Phoenix Slaying Magic

Phoenix Slayer Magic (滅鵬魔法, Metsuchō Mahō) is a , , and finally, a subsection of the line that grants the wielders of its power the ability to the physiology of their body into a , an extremely powerful type of that are a long-lived bird associated with flames and cyclically regenerated or reborn.

Just like how is harnessed by those referred to as , Phoenix Slayer Magic is utilized by those known as Phoenix Slayers(滅鵬魔導士フェニックス・スレイヤー, Fenikkusu Sureiyā lit. Phoenix Destroying Magicians).

Description

In order to learn the power of Phoenix Slayer Magic in the first place, the beginning stages of obtaining its power takes place in a similar manner to a wielder of First Generation Dragon Slayer Magic; being taught by a itself. As phoenixes are known to spend a vast majority of their time upon these mortal lands christened as flying around in search of anything to catch their interest, along with their innate ability to sense the of other sentient beings, surely, with a proper cause and desire to learn of their overwhelming power in mind, a phoenix will descend from the skies of blue and happen upon anyone with a degree of determination in regards to achieving their goal. Upon meeting a suitable student whom will inherit their amazing strength, the phoenix will offer them a deal in a vein similar to a demonic pact; or so it seems. The phoenix offering the magician a means to complete the goal they have in mind, all the caster can either accept or decline the assistance of the phoenix; of course, declining isn't such a bad thing as the phoenix will just wish them well in life and leave. However, once the deal has been accepted, the process is put into motion, as the hopeful wielder and the phoenix begin training – depending on the phoenix and the element gained involved, the process of learning this magic is either grueling or rather lax. Through the training, using the phoenix's mastery over the arcane and the supernatural particles that are strewn about through this world of whimsy and wonder, the phoenix reaches inside the humanoid's soul, searching for that otherworldly organ referred to as a Magic Origin and from there, making a few changes here and there as to alter the process of how the Magic Origin functions and its properties, therefore transmogrifying their Magic Origin into a strange hybrid between that of a Phoenix's Magic Origin and a humanoid Magic Origin, possessing the traits of the former but the arcane storage capacity of the latter, effectively causing their body to be bestowed with the magical powers of a Phoenix - otherwise known as Phoenix Slayer Magic. Continuing with this process, the user's magical power acts alongside the natural energy of the body in order to catalyze a variety of bodily processes when younger, therefore allowing the morphing of their physiology to a point where the user has adopted some physical traits and the element from the phoenix whom taught them everything they knew.

These changes in their biological traits and structure range from rather unnoticeable things such as enhanced , which are a physiological capacity of organisms that provides data for perception, such as to the point that they can smell blood on a shirt even if it's been through the dry-cleaners or discover a forest fire even from several thousand kilometers away, , which grants them a minor form of that allows them to detect movements through a form of , and , bestowing upon the wielder of Phoenix Slayer Magic the ability to see things with pin-point accuracy even if it's a fair distance away and gain a form of , allowing them to see in low light conditions. While this is all standard for a , Phoenix Slayer Magic also bestows upon its wielder the perpetually available ability of high-speed , a process by which an object moves, through an atmosphere or beyond it without direct support from any surface; doing so only requires the caster to become airborne before using their enhanced sight to find a "pocket" of wind and from there approach it, elevating them higher – through minute arcane manipulation, the caster can appear as if they were hovering. Despite the boons bestowed upon the user, those traits above can be said to simply be side-effects of having the physiology of a phoenix; indeed, the greatest ability of a wielder of Phoenix Slayer Magic is also its signature power – calling upon the assets of a phoenix even if their bodily structure isn't one-hundred-percent the same as the beings from which this magic originated, the caster is capable of inducing a of their body structure as to take upon traits of a phoenix instantaneously which is done in conjunction with the activation sequence of their particular element, bestowing upon the user of Phoenix Slayer Magic the and enhanced of a phoenix that are capable of spewing elemental energies, which are laced with elemental energies as to provide protection against said element, and fierce and which are enshrouded with elemental energies, specifically attuned to dealing incredible amounts of damage – all of this combined, results in the physiology of a Phoenix Slayer transforming their entire existence into that of a make-shift weapon whose ownership is unique to them and them alone, wielding the element harnessed by their phoenix and passed down to them alongside the natural physical superiority of a phoenix in combat, utilizing offensive ability, stamina, and vitality, to transmogrify themselves into the greatest weapon of all, thus dramatically increasing the damage inflicted upon anything that they come into contact with using the sheer force of their strikes in all ranges.