I

Anastasia POV:

"Shut up Popsicle Brain!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY FLAME BRAIN?!"

Two voices can be heard throughout the loud guild by the name of Fairy Tail. A young girl with long curly red hair let out a small sigh as she pinches the bridge of her nose. Do not get her wrong, she loves Natsu and Gray as if they are her own brothers, but she would not mind one peaceful day without worrying what the master will say to the destroyed guild.

It has been years since her Storm Phoenix who she calls papa left her. Not that she could blame him, she learned everything and mastered everything to her best abilities. Now that she no longer needs training, he either moved on to relax or to find another person to teach. Much like the Dragon Slayers, her Phoenix left around the same year, when she was mir 12 years old. In his place is her now companion Pyre, her Flame Phoenix. Unlike her father, he is about the size of a normal bird, if not a little bigger. He is currently only a few years old, having to only been born for the first time in his life.

"What do you say Pyre, we go on a quest. Just the two of us, to take a break from our team?"

Pyre lets out a small sound to let her know he agrees. Unlike Exceeds, Pyre cannot talk, but unlike Exceeds Pyre has many abilities to help out. Like his tears can heal wounds, his flames when in battle or defending me or himself, can take down an entire army, and he can be reborn from his own ashes.

Sidestepping a table being thrown in her direction, Anastasia makes her way to the quest board.

"Hmmm here we go, we just need to investigate an area, and take care of a few bandits. Shouldn't take too long."

Grabbing the quest, Ana makes her way over to Mirajane before leaving on her quest.

_____________________________________________

Once she reaches the area, and have talked to the mayor, Ana heads out to the area that they have been spotted and started to investigate. What she did not notices was a bright light that appeared behind her.

Scrunching up her eyebrows, she begins to think that maybe there was nothing wrong, but before she could turn around to look in another direction, the bright light engulfed around her, and Pyre. Before she fully comprehends what is going on, she finds herself falling from the sky, and into the arms of a man with gravity-defying hair.

Kakashi POV:

"What the?" Looking down at a young girl who can be no older than 8 years old. Getting ready to ask her a question, she notices her eyes begin to close as she passes out in his arms.

Letting out a small sigh, he makes his way over to Hokage office and gives a knock on his door. Hearing the faint come in, Kakashi opens the door, and steps inside.

"Lord 4th, this girl along with her bird appeared falling from the sky, and into my arms. What should I do with her?"

Arching his eyebrow, he takes one look at her before shaking his head.

"For now take her to the hospital, once she awakes, we will have Ibiki ask her some questions with us in our presence to make sure she is not a threat. I am assuming the bird came with her, so keep the two together for now."

Bowing his head, he walks out. Looking down at the young girl in his arms he can't help but feel like he wants to protect her from the evils of the world.