Deranged lovers[Lysandre x reader!LEMON!]

Decided to revise before I posted it. 

Request from; 

!WARNING! The following contains explicit content that might be disturbing to some viewers! I suggest turning back now if you don't understand what a lemon is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two lovers ravenously kissed each other, sweat dripping down their foreheads as they rubbed their bodies against each other. Their heavy pants and moans filled the room, as well as the slapping of their thighs. The girl's legs were wrapped tightly against the man's hips, his large hands resting on her thigh, keeping her in place as he rammed into her.

The girl draped her arms around his shoulders, weak and flushing from the man's shaft rubbing against her trembling walls. The man kissed and licked up her neck, humming in contentment. She let a soft whine get through her moans.

"L-Lysandre...~" She breathlessly whispered as she started rubbing her hips further against his own, trying to take in more of that addicting feeling.

"Someone's needy..." He taunted, his warm breath tickling her ear. She could feel him start to speed up, making her moan even louder. "God, you're so cute..." He moaned, shutting his eyes, and fully enjoying the intercourse thoroughly. He started thrusting a bit faster, making the slapping noise even louder than before.

"A-ah..!~ G-g-god... I love you so much..~" She moaned sweetly, a soft smile on her face. The man sloppily pushed his lips against her's once more, sloppily kissing her, much to her pleasure.

"Mhm... I love you... Too... My beautiful little... girl..." He moaned between kisses. He rubbed her soft thighs, as he returned to the soft gentle thrusts he had at the beginning.

"Oh come on big boy...~ You can do so much harder than that...~" She murmured, squirming around a bit underneath him. He growled, he could indeed go faster, but he was reluctant to give that satisfaction to her.

"You want it so badly... But should I give it to you, hm...?" He said, teasing you, much to your dismay.

"Comonnn...~" she whined and pouted, rubbing against him. But, he was very stern about it.

"Do you really think I'm going to give it to you after one pouty face? ... The answer is yes" He said, with some slight sass in his tone. Without any warning, he pushed as far as he could into her tight clit, forcing a loud gasp from her. She started moaning and whining, as he started to thrust and pound into her soft walls. She gripped his shoulders.

"L-lysandre..! It feels s-so... Good-!" She gasped, her eyes widened, as her climax suddenly overcame her. Her walls convulsed around him, as her cum covered his throbbing shaft. She relaxed into the bed as her climax ended, not seeming to react to him still thrusting into her.

His cock pulsated strongly within her, his precum leaking into her. Abruptly, his cum shot into her clit, as he groaned almost aggressively, as he gripped her thigh tightly, releasing his seed into her womb.

"G-god damnit...!" He moaned, his face completely flushing. He started panting as his own climax ended. He pulled out, laying down beside the girl, both of them wore down from coitus. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to his body. He gave her one final kiss on her lips, before they both relaxed into the bed, peacefully falling asleep...

~~~~~End~~~~~

I know, this is kinda short, but that was sorta the point of it, to just be a pure sex fiction. Why? Because fuck it.