EXCUSE ME IF YOU CAN SEE THIS

I cant even talk with you, so I'll explain here, kalliegrey22

If tags don't work, I don't know what will.

This is what I mean to message you before you either blocked/muted me.

Hello! I appreciate you messanging me privately for this matter. I did not know that this image specifically belonged to you, as there had been no previous claims other than your own. (Not trying to go against you if you actually did take the picture, but many can actually take a similar picture.)
The explanation to where I got the cover from is actually from an app, that is connected to Wattpad. Simply called Covers. If you want, I can show you a screenshot of the app, Cover, and where exactly you can find the image. I will tag you there as well.
As for changing it, I can do that, but I do not update that book anymore, and recently I have been planning to unpublish it. But I will change it since you have asked nicely.

Now can I actually sort of dont appreciate it since you blocked me. First of all, only block me if I am causing a scene or causing some sort of hate to you, which I am not.

I even took the time to see to a different cover, thank you very much. I was clearly not active four hours straight because I was out.

Secondly, as I have stated, many others can actuallh get a similar picture. Im sorry if you feel offended, but once you put up a picture on the internet, without claiming it via watermark or having people credit it, (very nice picture by the way) a lot of people can take it. There are a lot of users here with the same exact cover.

Third, back to the first message, thank you for twlling me, but I'd prefer it that you didn't actually report my book before telling me. It doesn't really help.

Have a wonderful day, Kellie, and let me actually explain things before reporting my book for stealing. We probably dont have the same timezones, you know?

Sincerely, a slightly pissed off Kasey.

P.s. the app uses more than one of your personal "covers", miss Kellie