chapter 1

kagomes profile)

*dream*

There she is again, who is she , she looks just like me, but I know she's not me. Her eyes are blue and her hair is blond, but apart from that I begin to think that I know her, but I've never meet someone like her before.

She walking over to me but I can't move, she slowly makes a sword appear and charges at me, I'm stuck, I can't move, help I'm scared, I don't want to die, not yet, she's saying something but I can't hear her , all I see is her lips moving, why, why, inuyasha isn't here, I can't be saved.

She stabs me I can hear her, what she says brings tears to my eyes "I love you my dear sister" and she explode in a bloody mess as naraku laughs evilly and I cry harder, "nooooooo!, I didn't even know her name" I cry as the blood thirsty demon walks over to me claws extended to my heart, the rest happens in slow motion, my heart is ripped out and I chock on my own blood.

*end dream*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!" I scream as my mother and brother run in to my room.

"kagome? Kagome? Calm down, mothers here, what's wrong?" my mother asked as I shook in fear, "d-do I have a sister, please mom don't lie to me!" I begged as my mother had tears in her eyes.

"kagome, d-don't speak such nonsense, I would nev" she started but I cut her off "I SAID DON'T LIE TO ME!" I yelled at her as she sighs shakily.

"you had a twin sister" my mother said as I began to calm down "and, what's her name, is she older, where is she?!" questions flooded out my mouth as my mother quickly sadden and sighed.

"kagome, you already know about the well, don't you" she asked as I sighed "well yeah, because inuyasha always drags me down it when he need me to look for the jewel shards" I said annoyed as mother sighed again.

"you sister is like inuyasha, she's a half demon, your farther was a demon" she said shakily as I gasped "what does that mean you could travel through the well? What type of demon was he?" I asked as she nodded.

"I could but I can't now and he was a tiger demon, but only tora got the demon powers of a demon, where as you got my spiritual powers, but your father took tora back down the well, saying that this place was no place for a demon" mother said as she began to walk out with sota who just found out he had a different father from me and this 'tora'.

just a I began to think about it inuyasha hopped through my window, "before you nag at me, I meet you so called sister thinking it was you, until I saw her eye and hair colour" the half demon said with a sigh, I also saw a bruise on the side of his head.

"what happened" I giggled out as he sighed "the minute I touched her she threw me in to a tree" at that I began laughing.

"glad my semi pain amuses you, now get dressed were going to find her for you" he said and hopped out the window and into the tree "maybe she'll join us?" was my last thoughts as I began to get dressed.