chapter 3

Kagomes profile)

As I finally finished packing my large yellow back pack inuyasha dragged me down the well and into his time.

"come on kagome, hurry up, the sent is fading!" the silver haired half demon yelled at me as I finaly clambed up the root hanging down the well.

"inuyasha, im not sure we should look for her, I mean what if she isn't my sister" I said unsure of how this would turn out. Inuyasha began to sigh "look, she had your sent, meaning she related to you some how, now quit your whining and come on all ready!" he yelled at me as I climbed on his back and we followed said sent.

Toras profile)

"FOR THE LOVE OF HELL, JUST COME OUT SESSHOMARU!" I yelled as I caught his sent again and then the sound of a twig snapping and the mighty dog demon showed himself.

"no need to yell helf demon" he growled, not likeing that I could sence him, "so why are you following me this time" I asked as he pointed at my sward with his fake left hand.

"this sesshomaru wants your fang still" he said as I smirked, "and I told you only someone from the tiger demon clan can weild it, so what have you got a tiger arm now?" I asked amused of his situwaytion.

he growled once more "this sesshomaru knows that and commands you to work with him" he 'asked oh so nicely' be to me and I think everyone else that would sound like a command.

"no" I said bluntly and begane to walk away, until a demon hand placed its self on the back of my neck, "discusting half breed, you will work with this sesshomaru!" he bellowed as I slightly whinced "oh hell no!" I yelled as I grabbed his hand and flung him over to a tree like I did with his half brother.

"later 'oh mighty one'" I laughed as I ran away at full speed to ladyKaede s village, where I know ill be safe for a while...