2. Consequences

"Another." Jace said as he raised his empty glass of whisky.
The bartender nodded and gave him another drink.
"Why is my life like this? Stupid parabatai. Stupid parabatai's boyfriend." Jace mumbled.
"What are you complaining about, beautiful?" a werewolf asked while he approached.
"I...just have problems. Now if you don't mind." He gestured to his back.
But the stranger took a sit next to him.
After a few minutes Jace said he was not gay.
"Yeah, pretty eyes, I've seen you with Magnus Bane."
Jace realized he was caught.
"I was trying to be polite. But since you know that, you should stop flirting with a boy who has boyfriend."
"He doesn't need to know. I won't tell anybody." the boy said and slipped a hand in Jace's back pocket.
Then Jace got angry.
"What are you doing?"
"Don't say you don't want me." And the guy came closer to Jace and he punched him in the nose.
"Stay away."
The boy left him alone and two hours later Jace found himself grinning like an idiot because of the alcohol.
Alec knew Jace was going to get drunk and he knew where to find him because he didn't like the idea of HIS body getting drunk.
Then he saw Jace talking to a girl, and in that moment, she kissed him.
Alec suppressed a exclamation. Immediately Jace grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her slightly.
Alec didn't regret the joke he made to Simon. In fact, he decided he was going to take advantage.
But in the meantime, he had to save his stupid parabatai who was in a fight with the girl's friend.

"Who's gonna be the first to tell me about your last day?"
Jace and Alec stayed quiet and looking at the floor.
"Okay, Jace, you go first."
"You're just covering your boyfriend."
"I only gave you the word because you have my boyfriend's body. And I love seeing his lips moving while he's talking."
Alec blushed.
"So that's how I'd look like if I'd blushed"
"Shut up, Jace."
"You were saying..."
"Um, well, you see I kind of hit someone."
"Care to explain?"
"One guy tried to flirt with me. I told him to go away but he was drunk and I ended giving him a punch."
"Who tried to flirt with Alexander?"
"That's not important. The thing is Alec is banned from the bar because I got drunk and I got in a fight and also I think...the guy's friend kissed me."
"By the Tomato, so many years avoiding to kiss girls and Jace destroyed everything in one day."
Magnus chuckled.
"Your turn, Alec."
"So Clary told me Jace wanted to be alone so I knew where he was going to be. I went to the bar and I saw him fighting and being kicked out of the bar."
"Why aren't you angry with him?"
Alec opened his mouth but closed it again.
"Um...I saw Simon and I thought it would be funny to play prank to him." Alec said, smirking.
"What did you do, Alec?"
"I...invited him to go for a drink. We went to the bar and I told him...well more like Jace told him that he thought he was handsome."
"WHAT!"
Magnus tried to hide his smile.
"How could you do that?"Jace asked, sounded betrayed.
"I knew you were going to get drunk in my body. I don't like my body drunk. And you don't like saying compliments to Simon...well, nobody likes that, except Izzy."
"Something else happened?"
"No." the two boys said.
Magnus gave them a incredulous glare.
"Now you go first, Alec." Magnus ordered.
"I left Jace at the Institute because I was angry. I thought that he deserved to be drunk too. I went to Taki's and I started with beer but suddenly I was surrounding by faeries. I realized they were smiling because I looked like Jace and I thought it will be great if I get drugged up."
"You certainly are smart, dude."
"It's your body, not mine."
"But it was your dignity."
"Again, the faerie was seeing your face and she told me the pill was just for me to have fun, and they can't lie."
"What did you do then?"
"We went to Pandemonium and we danced and scream and I'm pretty sure you ended dancing on a table."
"Are you serious? You danced? In public!"
"Your body." Alec said, crossing his arms.
"What happened after?"
"I found him." Magnus answered "A friend called me and told me I had to see a very eager shadowhunter dancing."

Magnus couldn't believe he had to go to Pandemonium because of a crazy shadowhunter. He had more important things to do...like find his missing boyfriend. But after all, he was the High Warlock and people could think they were in danger with a drunk shadowhunter with weapons.
Little did Magnus know his boyfriend was the crazy shadowhunter.
"Magnus!" Alec yelled and instantly the shadowhunter was hugging him.
"Hi, darling. What are you doing?"
"Dancing."
"Alone?"
"No, but now you are here and I can leave them. I rather go to your loft."
Magnus took him to the loft while Alec kept mumbling. Magnus knew he wouldn't get coherent answers, so he didn't ask anything.
When they arrived Alec collapsed on the couch and Magnus gave him a glass of water.
"You're the best boyfriend ever."
"Thank you, sweet pea." Magnus said, smiling.
"Not that I know...I mean, you are my first boyfriend but you're amazing. You know I love you, right?"
"I know. And I love you too."                                                                                                                                              "You are so beautiful."                                                                                                                                                    Before Magnus could answer, Alec grabed Magnus by the belt loops and threw him in the couch, then he tried to kiss Magnus but the latter turn around. Alec made a pout.

"I want to kiss you but you have your parabatai's face."
"Oh, Sweet Meatball. That's weird."
"Yeah, and I think we shouldn't do that."
"I guess. But what are we going to do?"                                                                                                               "We should sleep."                                                                                                                                                        Alec was not having that.

"And I'm not going to tell you anything else but he took a sip of one of my drinks and he went crazy again. If you go to my place the neighbours might know already how you look in boxers."
"Ho...how?"
"He said that faerie drugs have get you naked once and that another time won't affect anybody. But I stopped him."
"Thank the Beans."
"Now you know you have to switch us back."
"Agree." Alec said.
"No. You stay like this until you two resolve your problems. I realized you are worst than I thought."
"But..."
"Bye, shadowhunters." And he left the two boys glaring at each other with anger.