3. Merry Christmas

"Whoa, excellent taste, bro." Simon said as he walked into the apartment the next day. "I mean, Chris...I... It's amazing, Mr., Grey."

Christian smiled and glanced Ana, who was smiling too.

"Just Christian."

"Okay."

All of them walked inside and began to put down all the things that were necessary for the big dinner.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was smiling. Ana had taken care of all the decorations and the place looked wonderful.

"Look, daddy. The Christmas tree is really big." A little boy said and smiled.

"Do you like it?" Alec asked to his son, Max.

"So, you must be little Max, aren't you?" Ana said as she got closer to them, then she saw other boy. "And you are Rafe. It's good to know you"

Both boys smiled and let Ana took them to introduce her own sons.

"How can I help, guys? I don't know what to do." Alec said.

"Just sit and look pretty." Magnus said and winked.

"Ugh. By the Angel, I'm just asking for a minute of peace. It's Christmas Eve." Jace complained and made everyone smile.

"Holy cow! I've never heard that expression. It rocks." Ana said as she entered the room. "And what also rocks it's your tattoos, it's a family thing isn't it?"

"Yeah, sort of." Clary said smiling.

"They can do what they please, you said it... it's Christmas Eve." Izzy said, smiling to his brother and Magnus.

"Yeah, you heard her, Jace. Sit and look pretty, darling."  The warlock said and Alec smiled.

"It's my brother the one you're talking about."

"I know that, smartass. That's why I know he is pretty."

"You are adorable. All of you are a great family. How do you met?"

"I met him at a party." Magnus said.

"I met Jace in a club" Clary said and she smirked like she was remembering that moment.

"Simon came with Clary." Izzy said, shrugging.

"What about Christian and you?"

"Oh, I interview him for my university's newspaper." Ana said.

"How cute." Izzy said.

"You don't know the half of that." Ana said and blushed. "I mean, I wasn't supposed to be there but my friend got sick and I went in her place."

"Wonderful story, dear." Magnus said. "It was destiny."

"Thanks, Magnus. Now, I know you took charge of the food and everything but I really love to cook, I'll make a dessert you are going to love."

"Can I help you?" Clary asked and jumped to her feet.

"Of course, sweetie."

"I...I'm just going to help with...whatever...like set the table." Izzy said.

The kids were running all around the house and Christian swore his neighbors in other flats could hear their yells and laughs. He was just smiling and took sit with his wife.

"Max is a cutie, isn't it?" Ana asked.

"He is. He protected Phoebe when Ted and Rafe were fighting with the lightsabers."