"Jealousy"

"Honestly, I always feel jealous whenever you give someone the kind of attention I want from you."
-

And there he was, that same damn kid again, always showing up at the most inopportune times, I honestly despised him. It seemed like for the past few days anytime I wanted to be with Gaelyn, Raymond Benell was there. He was an average sized guy, a bit lanky, messy blonde hair, and he always smelled like cigarettes. One thing I would never do. With these naturally perfect, pearly whites, hell no! Now this little punk  was in the way of my relationship with the really rather attractive person. You know what? Whatever, I was older, I was much more attractive, and I was actually in the same grade as G. I'd be damned if I was going to let Rae get in my way. 

"Hey G!"

I called out, half jogging down the hallway and purposely stepping in the middle of this conversation with that kid. Rae could wait, I was priority. 

"G do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?" 

I asked, leaning against the locker next to his and giving the slightly smaller male the most charming smile I could muster despite my over bearing irritation with with person behind me. 

"Val oh well-"

Glyn started to speak, but my focus on him was cut off when I felt tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head meeting the blond's face with an unamused  expression.

"What?"

I snapped.

"He's got plans with me, sorry Val."

The short male walked around me and put his arm over G's shoulders and I swear I could feel the steam blasting out of my ears. 

"I'm sorry, man... Next time?"

My gaze softened as I met the blue eyed boy's expression, but that was short lived as Rae scoffed at me and I glared.

"Alright."

I sneered, licking over my teeth as I looked between the two.

"Suit yourself, I'll ask someone else."

With that declaration, I turned on my heel and went straight to the first group of girls I saw. Two can play at the replacement game. If he wants to play, we can play.

"Hey, Alyssa."

I purred, walking up to the much shorter girl and instantly, sliding my arm around her waist and pulling the black haired female closer to me. Leaning down to her ear level, I pressed my nose against her temple and whispered, my head turned slightly so I could watch Gaelyn's reaction as I did this.

"I was just wondering... if you wanted to go see a movie tonight?" 

I asked, my eyes leaving the two males I had previously left behind so focus on her as I pulled  back. Man, I really should have gone for someone taller. As soon as I asked there she was turning to face me and sticking her caked on face up against my clean white shirt, hugging me, and squealing out yes in that obnoxious "I want death" screechy, valley girl accent. I swear its the same reaction with every single one of these girls. Easy and willing, at least she had a nice body.

"I'll pick you up at 7 then?"

I questioned, raising my brow at her.

"Sure thing , boo."

She replied, walking her, too long acrylic nails up my chest and gently flicking my chin. I smiled, using my fingers I lifted her chin, leaned in and pressed a kiss to her jaw.

"Thanks, sweetheart, I'll see you later then."

I bit my lip, gave her a very obvious once over as I backed away, and then turned around to head to my locker to get another, non makeup stained shirt. This was a good way to get his attention, maybe if I made G jealous enough, he'd stop hanging out with that Raymond kid.  It was fool proof!

*Saturday Morning*

Rolling over in my... not my bed I looked up. That's right. I looked at Alyssa's sleeping form next to me and was grateful her parents had gone out of town for the weekend. It was wrong to say that I needed that, but I needed it. After going to that damn theater and OF course seeing Gaelyn and Rae. The mental image of seeing them there as well, boiled my blood. I was infuriated. I thought I was special to G, ya know? I would CANCEL any plan to be at his side if he needed me, but for me? No, no he needed to be with Raymond. I glared up at the white ceiling in Alyssa's bedroom, thinking about if there was any possible way I could have just... pushed harder. I would have ended up with the one I wanted to actually just hangout with last night. I would be waking up in my  spot on his massive bean bag, the big black one Glyn had in his bedroom, but no, I had once again found myself asleep in some easy whore's bed for like the 7th weekend in a row. Trying to fuck away my feelings then hating that I failed to catch G's attention. It was a vicious cycle on repeat. Why didn't it work? Why didn't he ever stop me? Why did I never stop me? .... well I could answer the last question. I am and forever will be a total slut for attention. I was terrible when I kept believing the philosophy 'If it feels good just do it', they should honestly add another line to that... change it to 'If it feels good, do it, then wake up in a bed of self loathing.' I scoffed and got out of bed, feeling sticky and disgusting from what I assumed was some rather rough sex. I remembered, but I didn't want to think about it, the soreness I felt in my back should have been from sleeping wrong in a bean bag, not smashing a girl into next week. I quietly pulled on my pants and slipped out of her room, outside, and into my car. Once I got home, I snuck into the house and went straight upstairs, only to find Mark waiting for me by my bedroom door.

"So, you have fun last night?"

He asked, cocking his brow. I shoved past him and threw my keys down on my bed.

"Sure, Mark, I had loads of fun."

I grumbled back, shooting a glare over my shoulder.

"Who was it this time?"

"What?"

"I said who was it this time, what girl did you try to fuck your jealousy into this time, Val?"

I turned my back on him completely at that statement.

"It was Alyssa Berkins, and for you information, it was not jealousy sex, it was me actually being attracted to her."

I retorted, huffing loudly thought my nose.

"Mmmhmm okay, then that's totally why G was texting Jack last night about how he didn't understand why you asked her so angrily after Raymond told you they already had plans."

The brown haired man, shot back looking at me with a cocky expression.

"I didn't ask her angrily. I wanted to go to the movies and she was the next best choice."

I replied, removing my shirt and throwing it into the hamper.

"Now Mark can you just leave? I need to shower."

I heard my brother sight and floor creaked as he moved away.

"Yeah go ahead Val, wash off the shame. That'll help."

I turned my head and watched Mark walk off, shaking his head in disappointment. That honestly made me wonder, how many times have I done something like this that he had the same reaction to.