no F.U.N

Third Person's POV

"Here we are!" Luhan gestures to a huge door. They've walked all the way back of the café, finally reaching to a big bath-house. 

"I don't get it" Jongdae questions, receiving a confused look from Luhan "Why is a bath-house in an unknown island? or is this for animals?" 

Luahn sighed. "First of all... this island is not unknown. Second of all, no, this is for the people living here." 

"There's no one here!" Baekhyun frowned, "We've been walking all day and saw no one!" which received a "he's right you know" from Sehun. 

Luhan sighed again. "You guys.....you really are clueless." Everyone just blinked confusingly, except Mr.Do.  "I'll explain it to ya. Let's just go inside first." Luhan said, opening the door and letting each of one them in before closing it from inside. 

-------¯\(°_o)/¯--------(A/n: just imagine the inside of a bath house, too lazy to type. and if not, here's a pic: for detailed reference *cough* )

 and if not, here's a pic: for detailed reference *cough* )

----------------------。◕‿◕。----------------------

Luhan's POV

After entering the bathroom, Jongin and Baekhyun were the first one to throw their towels—which were tucked around their waist—away and jump into the bath tubs. They kinda started getting along pretty fast. 

I laughed at their childishness. Some of these guys are childish, while some are just......awkward. 

I looked over to the "awkward type" of people I was talking about. Sehun and Jongdae stood next to each other, their towels still on their waist. They glanced at each other's crotch areas and then made eye contact, turning around asap, blushing. Weird. 

"Why are you guys so awkward? We're all men." I laughed, trying to loosen up the tension. But it was all in vain when I noticed the tension getting a little more thick. "What's wrong? Did something happened between you two? Was it a fight?" 

They exchanged glances again and then looked away. "Okay, now I wanna know." I looked at Sehun, giving a curious stare. It always worked but now, even this won't work. I sighed. "Fine. Let's just go and clean up." 

Me, Sehun and Jongdae sat side by side in front of separate taps with little buckets filled with water.

While we were getting ready to dive into the bath tub by cleaning ourself, I noticed Chanyeol sit beside me. Soon Kyungsoo followed with a little pink bucket and a weird looking sponge. It doesn't even look like sponge but what else can it be? Looks like he's going to clean Chanyeol's back. Great, I want him to do that to me too.

-------(ʘ‿ʘ)--------

Third Person's POV

Kyungsoo sits near Chanyeol, the taller's back facing him. He dips the sponge into the bucket then rubs soap in it, "Do tell me if there are any spots that itch." 

"Yeah, actually, my back's all itchy from the sweat." Chanyeol says, his eyes  closed, ready to feel the pleasurable feeling of when someone washes our back. "So it's okay if you wash a little harder—AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"   

Luhan, Sehun and Jongdae both turn their necks to see why the giant would yell this loudly, soon resulting in their mouth opening widely, feeling scared and shivers running all over their body. Especially for Sehun, he wasn't the type of person who liked gore

 "HE PEELED HIS SKIN OFF!!"  

The giant was now laying down flat, fainted. His back all bloody from the little treatment.(A/N:all bloody is an exaggeration, it was only his one layer of skin.) 

Kyungsoo looked at his sponge, examining it, "Hmm... All i did was to put some nails in it." He looked at the unconscious human pathetically "never knew he was this weak." 

"WHY WOULD YOU—" Sehun sighed, calming himself down "Why would you put nails in the sponge?" 

"Okay, who's next? I'll scratch everyone's back." 

"OI! ARE YOU LISTENING!?" Sehun hissed. 

"Huh?" Kyungsoo glares at him, picking up his small pink bucket and sponge, walking towards Sehun "you wanna be next?" 

-----------。゜(`Д')゜。-----------

A/N: Damn kyungsoo literally nailed it. (XD got it!?) 

And yes, the pic of this chappie was for the loving memories of park chanyeol. RIP his back