fifteen - TWOH2

Three Weeks Of Hell

Week 2

First day.

Baekhyun stepped out of the car, breathing in the cold morning air. He had hung out with the man all day on the previous day, eventually finding out that his name was Taehyung.

The man was nice, not like anyone that you may had met on a 'one night stand' sort of basis. He was kind, understanding. He was the shoulder for Baekhyun to cry on.

Baekhyun waved as Taehyung's car sped off, leaving him alone on the street. He looked around, wondering where to go.

There was no way that he was going to the hospital. It was too much for him to handle, seeing his love lying on a bed looking like death itself. Just the thought of it brought tears to his eyes.

Instead, he thought about his night with Taehyung. That night was his first ever time having sex with a man. Sure, he'd done it before in secondary school, before Minji came along, but they were all females and were all to aid his 'straight' thoughts.

He cant really remember everything that happened but he knew that he liked it, yknow, having something in you instead of being in someone else.

It was nice...

To Baekhyun, it would've been better if it was Chanyeol but weighing up the current situations, that wont be likely...

Strolling across the path, Baekhyun decided to pay Mr and Mrs Park a visit, it'd been a whole week since he had seen them and was wondering how they're holding up.

He knocked on the front door, hearing a broken shout of "its open!".

Baekhyun walked in to see the elder couple sat at the dining table, plates of toast in front of them both, untouched and cold.

"Hey, Baekhyun, come here." Mrs Park beckoned, holding out her arms for Baekhyun to come closer.

"How're you?" He asked them. Mr Park cleared his throat, a sad smile playing on his face.

"No better than you, I presume." He said, chuckling in a melancholy tone. He was right. Baekhyun was no better, no worse. All three of them were broken, depressed. With Chanyeol gone it was as if a part of them was missing.

"But its okay, he'll wake up soon... Im sure of it!" Baekhyun said, trying to lift everyone's spirits. But, even Baekhyun wasn't so sure of it..

-

-

Second day.

Baekhyun sat in his own house, silently listening to the wirring noise of the washing machine as he washed the sheets from two days ago.

He stared at the empty bottles of alcohol, feeling no energy to stand up and get some more. The craving was still there, the urge to drink until he was out cold on the sofa like the previous week.

He longed for Chanyeol to wake up, to be beside him once more. But no matter how many times he prayed at night, no matter how many times he begged for the doctors to make him wake up, Chanyeol was still asleep.