Chapter 5: Tobias

I might use Toby instead if Tobias, it is easier and cuter that way in my opinion, but it isn't always going to be Toby.... Just thought I should let you know... anyways UPDATE TIME!!

"I love you Tris," I say putting my forehead to hers so our lips are only inches apart.

"I love you too Tobias," she says back and I smile at the sound of my name coming out of her mouth. Finally she breaks the space and out lips crash together in a passion filled kiss.

She pulls back after what felt like seconds, but was mostly several minutes.

"Sorry, is this scaring you?" I ask remembering her fear.

"No, I am just thinking, what if one day you meet someone you love more than me, I just don't know what I would do without you," she says her voice thoughtful and sad. I pains me to see her think this way.

"Tris, I won't find anyone I love more than you, because you are my one true love, nothing can change that. I. Love. You." I say and she looks on the verge of tears, but she is smiling, so I assume they are tears of joy.

"As you are mine Toby," she says a single tear running down her cheek. I wipe it away with my thumb and then caress her face with my hand.

"I love you," I say again feeling like I use those words too much, yet I will never say them enough.

"I will never grow tired of those words leaving your mouth," she says putting our foreheads together closing her eyes.

"I'll never grow tired of say them," I say bringing my lips to hers in a soft kiss. It soon becomes intense and she ends up straddling me. I feel myself wanting more, but I respect her and her space.

"I'm ready," she says without me having asked. I don't want to pressure her though.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods her head and we kiss again and soon both of our shirts are off, then our pants, then nothing but a condom was left on.

--THIS IS AWKWARD, NO DETAILS--

I wake up the next day and Tris is sleeping next to me, a strand of hair across her face, I gently brush it away and her beautiful eyes flutter open, then she smiles at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say and she smiles bigger.

"Good morning, handsome," she says and I feel my own lips curl into a grin. Then there is a knock on the door. I stand up and am about to answer the door.

"Four!" Tris says in a whisper shout I turn around confused, she is blushing a deep shade of red. "You might need... some pants..." I look down and my face goes hot then Tris nervously laughs and throws me my pants from the floor to me and she walks into the bathroom with her clothes.

I smile to myself and think of her beauty.

My thoughts are interrupted with another knock at the door. Frowning, I answer it.

"Hey Fo-" Zeke starts then stops when he sees I have no shirt, "Umm... I won't ask, just wanted to let you know two things, one, you are really late for training and two Candor or Dauntless at my place tonight, unless you're busy," he says smirking wiggling his eyebrows. my face goes warm and I glare at him.

"Will you and Shauna cover for us today?" I ask, ignoring the last part.

"Yeah, she is there right now, so are you coming tonight?" he asks.

"Maybe, I will talk to you at lunch," I say closing the door in his face. I then walk out to see Tris in just a towel.

"Do you know where my bra is?" she asks as of she isn't in naked underneath a towel standing in front of me, I smile knowing she got over her fear.

I scan the room and spot it near the door. I nod my head in its direction and she gives me a grateful smile and picks it up. Then kisses my lips passionately. When she pulls back she goes to the bathroom and changes into her clothes.

She comes out after a few minutes wearing black shorts and a t-shirt.

"Did we miss training?" she asks sounding unconcerned. I nod my head and she just shrugs.

"Zeke and Shauna are taking over," I say and she nods. We both lay down on the couch. I just love her so much.