SYNOPSIS & PROLOGUE

SYNOPSIS:
How would you feel if you are asked to do something quite unreasonable for your boyfriends friend, when your boyfriend is on a trip? that's how Skye feels right now.

Skye Smith, is an unemployed graduate, with a beautiful family and wonderful friends, that was what she thought before her boyfriend decides to travel for his mother's treatment and is forced by her friends and his to marry his best friend.

Michael McIntyre, is the CEO of a real estate company, and has all the riches and wealth the world can offer, but is tormented daily by his grandmother to get married, or forfeit his inheritance.

When Michael, finds out that Skye is in search of a job, he promised to give her a job if only she does him a favour, which might mare her relationship with his best friend or make it.

PROLOGUE:
It is said that a friend in need is a friend indeed, that you should help those in need, that a friend is your pride, your friend is like your family, and mostly a friend will never lead you astray.

This was what I thought until life gave me a definite blow, showing how faux all those were, I did everything they told me to, said everything they wanted me to, not knowing it will lead me to where I am today.

Walking soaked to the bones in the early summer rain, it kept beating me like a raging father, the thunder scorning me as I walked in the dark night, with people trying to dodge the rain, I just kept walking in the rain, wishing I could turn back the hand of time and not make the mistakes I made, but I was never given such power, no one was and now I'm suffering for that, I said the things I didn't mean to, did the things I didn't mean to, and now I lost it all, I lost the one thing, the one person that loved me, that put my needs and wants before his, that would do anything to put a smile on my face, that would go to the ends of the earth to turn night into day for me, to turn the stormy day into bliss all for me, I had him at the tip of my fingers and I never realised that.

It is also said that you don't know what you have until you lose it and now thinking back to it all, I realize it is all true, I didn't cherish, love and care for him when I could, I didn't say I love you back when he told me he did, all I did was push him to the devil, and now I am going to pay for it, for letting my past ruin my present.

Now I realize that friends can make and break your life, but I still hope I'm not too late.

Don't forget to vote and comment on every chapter you like.