Advice from yoongi

"Um hyung can I ask you something?" The brunette approached a visible small figure under grey bedsheets, the figure humming quietly in response.

"Y-you know that Taehyung guy I talked about?" The figure hummed again.

"Well…everytime I see him my heart races like crazy a-and I start acting like an idiot, I-I blush often and I'm always nervous, I-"

"You're in love." A mop of blue appeared from the under the bedsheets followed by a stretched pale arm and a yawn to top off the lazy vibe the older has.

"W-what?" Out of all things Jungkook didn't expect love, he's never been in love in his 19 past years why would he be now?

"You're in love." Yoongi repeated sighing at how dense his young friend is.
"when you're in love with someone their smile is the best gift you could ever receive so you work hard for them to always smile." He yawned again interrupting his own talk before continuing "when you're in love you become a soft idiot for them only, when you're in love heart racing, knees buckling all that cutesy shit starts to happen."

jungkook nodded along his hyung, his words implying perfectly on Jungkook's actions towards Taehyung, realization slowly slipping in his mind.

I'm in love with Taehyung...

"W-well what do I do now?"

"You make that ass yours obviously."

"…what?"

The grumpy rolled his eyes not believing how innocent his younger friend is.

"You ask him to be your boyfriend."

Jungkook shook his head vigorously at the statement afraid of the worst to happen, rejection.
preferring to keep the friendship they have and get rid of these feelings because the idea of being boyfriends with Taehyung sounds impossible.

Why would Taehyung want me as his boyfriend?

Why would he say yes to me?

-----
MY BABIES ARE GOING TO THE AMAS IM JUST HERE WAITING FOR THEM TO SNATCH EVERYONE'S WIGS