epilogue : destiny

Taehyung was always indifferent when it came to love ever since he could remember.

In elementary school, kids had their first crushes, on other girls, on teachers even on cartoon characters but Taehyung was more interested in the toys his dear mother bought for him.

In middle school, each one of Taehyung's friends got into a relationship that lasted about 5 days, yet he couldn't miss the twinkle in their irises when  they mention their partner or the reddening of their cheeks whenever they described the feeling of love while Taehyung sat jealously listening to the heart thump talk.

In highschool, Taehyung finally decided to finally get a girlfriend, it wasn't that difficult as he was gifted with good looks and a tall frame therefore the girls he asked out felt... Well lucky but each girlfriend he asked complained about how she doesn't feel like he loves her truly.

Frustrated, he felt as he never understood what they mean by loving someone truly until one day in a small coffee shop near the uni.

It was the last day before finals and Jimin was barely passing, so Taehyung being the sweetheart he is decided to tutor jimin.

The library was their first choice, a calm and quiet space, perfect for high stress levels, yet when they opened the door they were immediately disappointed as all places were taken by worried students writing busily on their papers, some fighting over books, and some even sleeping that left Taehyung furious.

A small coffee shop with a sweet aroma of vanilla was plan b, but it a complete failure as well, as students completely took over the place.

Taehyung thought he could atleast grab a cup of coffee back to the dorm  as there were no where else to go.

Well... He soon regretted that decision as he kept being pushed and bumped to while standing in line, some even skipping his place, after receiving his drink he was ready to leave when a tall framed male with a strong build bumped into  him causing the strawberry haired to lose balance tripping on his feet to crash on a small wooden table, his iced latté beautifully spilling over the laptop placed on top of it.

In that exact moment, he met his brunette, his shy yet bold jungkook

In that exact moment, for the first time in his 23 year lifetime his heart thumped.

Thump thump thump

Taehyung woke up from his daze when a hand waved disturbed his blurred vision, he looked up to see Jungkook leaning over the other side of the sleek kitchen counter of their new house, a warm smile etched on his thin cherry lips.

"Whatchu thinking about?" Asked Jungkook gently tapping the red haired forehead.

"Nothing" Taehyung unconsciously smiled back trapping the brunette's hand between his warm palms, his slender fingers caressed the silver band resting cooly against the warm skin of Jungkook's finger, a word engraved along its metal, a word that Taehyung loved

Destiny