Away

Jimin's POV (short)
"She's gone, she's actually gone." I whispered. "I didn't even get to fix things.... The fact that she coughed up blood didn't seem to affect her, even if it was very little blood." I said slightly louder. "That was strange." Jin replied. "I can't believe that..... That it was me the entire time....... There wasn't someone else? I wasn't a new one? It was just me the entire time?" I asked. "Correct. Correct. Correct." V said. I didn't know what to say, no one did. After all she kinda just up and left.

Your POV
I was getting on the plane to L.A. Then my phone buzzed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom:
You're leaving? Where to? When you will you be back?

                                                   You:
                  Yes, L.A., and I'm not sure.

Mom:
Okay, love you sweetie, I hope you find or accomplish what ever you're trying to do, bye. ❤️😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Me too, mom, me too." I whispered as I put up my phone and sat down in my seat on the plane. I put on my seat belt and got ready to fly. We began to take off. After a few minuets we could take off our seat belts. "Would you like anything to drink miss?" An attendant asked. "No, thanks." I said. She smiled and walked away. Then I looked out the window, closed my eyes and slept. "Miss, you need to wake up. We'll be landing soon." The attendant from before said. I nod my head and buckle up. It was night time when I got to L.A.. I called up one of my best friends. "Hey Tori, can I stay with you for a while?" I asked. "Sure? Wait are you in LA right now? Why didn't you tell me! I could've been waiting at the airport for you." She said. "I guess it slipped my mind this was kinda a last minute trip." I said. "Needed to think?" She asked. "You know me so well." I said smiling slightly. "Well, we have known each other since we were babies so.... Yeah." She said. We both laughed. "What airport?" She asked. "(Insert airport)." I said. "I'll be there in a few." She said and hung up the phone. After three minuets she was at the airport, she was always one to stay up late, especially when I was staying over. We get to her house and I set up my things in her guest room. Once I did that she came to the room grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room. "Okay, why did you need to think? Broken heart? Fired from job? Tell me." She said. She looked into my eyes and she got her answer. "Oh, what happened?" She asked. I began to explain everything. "Oh yeah your debut. I loved it so good, your album also good. You sounded good with him." She said then let me continue my story, I finished my story. I was in tears at this point. "You really love him don't you?" She asked. I nod my head. "But.... Because of that....... I had to let him go." I said.

Jimin's POV
I woke up hoping last night was just a dream. It wasn't unfortunately. Today we had a couple things to do. First we had to announce that, TJ, changes her stage name to Ty, and now would spell her name Tyger Lily. Then that (Yn) had momentarily left Project Rose. Then explain that neither BTS or PR would be making any new music for a while. Then after a couple days J-Hope and Lily will announce their hook-up. That's what the next few days will be about. This is gonna suck. I walk out and see everyone eating breakfast. I was somewhat upset, they acted like nothing was wrong, and no one was missing. "You gonna eat something Jimin~Hyung?" JungKook asked. "No, I'm not hungry." I said and left the room. I need to go for a walk. "I'm gonna go for a walk!" I yelled. "Okay. Be careful!" Jin yelled. I got dressed, grabbed my coat and left. I was mumbling to myself, and just randomly walking. When I look up I was at (Yn)'s favorite spot. "Wha--- you know what I don't care I just need to think." I whispered and sat down. I remember the first time I came here there was that guy who attacked (Yn), and was trying to........... Attempt something. Thinking about it made my blood boil. I began to think about all the memories we had, had together. One made me angry for some reason. It was when I thought about the fact she had said yes to V about being his girlfriend. I just pushed that aside. "She's gone.... And it's my fault...... Everything she has gone through is my fault....... It's my fault she's miserable...... Would it make it worse or better if I were...... Not....... Here......?" I whispered. "No! Don't think about that. Is that what was going through her mind all the times she ran away? Was her sanity slowly dying because of me?" I said still whispering. I got up and began to head home. "(Yn), I'm so sorry I put you through that torture." I whispered before heading inside.

*time skip three months later*

Your POV (short)
I was working as a waitress at HuHot, right now. Life in LA was great.... Except that I have never stopped loving Jimin...... I know I never will but I was hoping. I have been working on a bunch of songs..... All of them have to do with Jimin. I can't get him out of my head, not matter how hard I try.

Jimin's POV
Three months.... Three months since she left, during that time we had found a girl, I'm guessing the person is a girl, who can dance somewhat well, and is an ARMY, she danced to Fire and it had gone viral. Today that person was doing a face and voice reveal today. I was excited. (Yn) hadn't texted or called any of us, not even her parents. We were worried. I was in my room thinking. When I heard gasps. "JIMIN GET OUT HERE NOW! IT'S THE REVEAL!" Rap Mon yelled. I ran out of my room. V quickly  covered my eyes. "Hey guys, first I'll do the voice reveal with an original song I've been working on, you ready? Alright here we go." The voice said.

"Sha la la la la
Sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you." She sang. That voice..... It couldn't be...... "Now the face reveal."  She said. V then uncovered my eyes. "No..." I whispered.