Confused And Struggling

Your POV
"Jimin, you can't keep doing this to me. I can't handle it." I whispered. "We're here, what do you need?" Khloe asked as she walked in with Suga. "Jimin issue?" Suga asked as he closed the door and sat down. I nod my head and my phone buzzes. I grab my phone and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jamless Child ❤️:
Hey, you wanna talk?

                                                     You:
                             Talk? About what?

Jamless Child ❤️:
(/) about us (/)
About our "significant others" so to speak

                                                      You:
I'm so sorry, Jimin I would love to... But I'm talking with Yoongi and Khloe, I'm sorry. Can we talk about it later?

Jamless Child ❤️:
Yeah that's fine bye
(/) love you (/)

                                                      You:
Thx Chim Chim! You're the best. Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, sorry anyway... Help." I said tears trying to pry there way to the surface. "What do you need help with?" Khloe asked. "How do I stop." I stated just letting the tears fall. "Stop? Stop what?" Yoongi asked. "How do I stop loving him?" I asked tears streaming down my face. They looked at me with pity and shock.

Jimin's POV
Okay... She's talking to Khloe and Yoongi.... That's fine.... Nothing to worry about. Right? "STOP BEING PARANOID!" I whisper yelled at myself. "Jimin~Hyung, you okay?" JungKook asked as he walked in. "I'm fine JungKook." I responded simply. "You're lying, but okay." He said and walked away. "For the golden maknae he sure is observant... Although he was also the first one of us to get a girlfriend." I muttered as he left. Why is she so hard to reach? Why can't I just stop..... Why can't I stop loving you? Is that really so hard to do? Why? Is this how you felt? Is this it? What pain and heartbreak feels like? Why... Why can't I just.... Stop?

Both POVs (Yours and Jimin's)
How can I stop loving you?

Your POV
"You can't just stop loving someone, (Yn). It's just not possible. You have to move on." Yoongi said. "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! IT'S JUST- I CAN'T ANYMORE!" I shouted tears coming down my face in sadness and anger. "Why?" Khloe asked calmly. "I can't..... I can't.... Do you have any idea how much it hurts to see someone you love will all your heart, love someone's else?" I stated barely above a whisper. They stayed silent. "That's what I thought. I'm sorry.... About yelling but.... I--" I started. "We understand. We'll leave you time to think." Khloe said as she and Yoongi walked out. They shut the door. I once again broke down into tears. I fell to my knees. "Why is this so hard? Why did I fall like this? Why did it have to be you?" I whispered. Words and a melody popped into my head. I go to my closet and pull out a guitar. I write down the lyrics, and notes. Then start singing.

"Goodbye love, you flew right by love

Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

Everything is gray under these skies
Wet mascara
Hiding every cloud under a smile
When there's cameras
And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I always wonder what you're up to

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget

I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side
But you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time
I'll be alright

Goodbye love you flew right by love

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget." I sang. "Noona, that was beautiful. Was it about Jimin?" JungKook asked as he walked in. I nod my head and wipe away my tears, that I didn't know we're still falling. "Hey, Kookie. Yes, it was. How are you and Madison?" I asked. "We're still going strong. Ah, I love her." JungKook said as he laid back on my bed. "That's... Great.... Really it is..." I trailed. I was happy for them, I really was. I just wish I could be like them. "You'll get your love Noona, don't worry about it. You'll be happy before you know it. Just have patience." He said as he began to walk out. Just before he did he turned, looked at me and smiled. "Fighting." He said and held up his fist. Then he walked out. "Fighting." I repeated. Then smiled. Someday, Jimin, someday.