Descriptions

A/n: (ht)- hair type (straight, curly, wavy, etc.)
-------------------
Your POV
It has been a few weeks and Yoongi is now out of the hospital. Khloe was a little worried Yoongi would forget that he confessed to her and kissed her. When we visited him, he remembered in fact, when he saw her and she got close enough he kinda yanked her toward him, and kissed her again.

*flashback*
We walk into Yoongi's room, and  Khloe slowly walked toward Yoongi's bed. Once she gets close enough, he shocks both of us as he yanks her toward him and kisses her. Her eyes widen in shock for second then close and she kisses back. "Yah! Yoongi, I'm here y'know!" I shout playfully. He flips me off with his ring finger (I don't do the middle finger, so I did ring, sorry if this bothers you). I start laughing.
*end of flashback*

Anyway, so I'm trying to figure out the girl Jimin likes so I can get her to realize how great he is and set them up, but he won't tell me anything! "Jimin/(Yn)." We say at the same time as I was walking toward him. "I'm gonna help you get together with your girl/guy." We once again say at the same time. We both widen our eyes. I turn around to try and hide the tears that were forming. "No, you don't have to do that Chim Chim. I'll be fine. You're more important anyway." I say trying so hard not to let my voice crack from the tears threatening to fall. "(Yn), I want you to be happy..." He says then mumbles something that I couldn't hear.

Jimin's POV
"(Yn), I want you to be happy.... Even if it's not with me." I mumble the last bit. "Chim Chim, you deserve whatever girl you want, they guy I like I don't deserve him. He's..... He's..... It of my reach." She says her back still facing me, at this point I can tell she's trying not to cry. "Maybe if you sing him one of your songs h--" I start. She turns around and faces me tears now streaming down her face and she's slightly angry. "I ALREADY HAVE!" She shouts. "HE FEELS NOTHING TOWARD ME! NOTHING, JIMIN! HE'LL NEVER LOVE ME, NOT THE WAY I LOVE HIM! NOT WHEN HE'S SO IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL, THAT HE CAN'T SEE THAT I-- I LOVE HIM. TOO BLIND CHASING A GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GUY TO REALIZE THERE IS ONE RIGHT HERE! DON'T YOU GET IT JIMIN? I! WON'T! GET! MY! GUY! You can get your girl, I will never, ever, get my guy. I-I need..... I need to go... For a walk." She shouts then says quietly. She grabs a jacket her purse and walks out the door. As soon as she's out I scream, yell and I punch the wall. I go to my room I throw things, I break things, I punch things. "HE'S BLIND?! SHE'S BLIND!!! SHE CAN'T SEE THAT I LOVE HER!! SHE'S SO BLINDED BY THE LOVE SHE THINKS SHE CAN NEVER HAVE, SHE DOESN'T SEE THAT SHE'S KILLING ME! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU!" I yell as I continue to beat on my wall. After a few more punches I break down, and fall to the floor. I'm somewhat surprised I didn't break the wall, but I didn't care at this point. My room was a mess, there was broken glass and vases. My knuckles were bleeding from all of the punching I had been doing. "Why..... Why can't you see....." I whisper then my phone buzzes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cutie ❤️:
My guy, I'll give you a description, if you give me one of your girl

                                                  Me:
Yes! Yes, please I will. I will I promise give me one first

Cutie ❤️:
Somewhat short, but still taller than me, amazing singer, amazing dancer, extremely nice, sweat, and kind. Would do anything to make me happy. Hair changes color every now and then, silver, black and red are my absolute favorites. Pink was a good one too. He's adorable, hot, handsome, attractive, and cute all at once. Gives the worlds best hugs. That's my guy.

                                                  Me:
Wow... Okay my turn. She's shorter than me, she has an amazing voice. Has the cutest laugh. Has (Ec), (hl), (hc), (ht). Really good at writing songs, she's attractive, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, hot, cute, adorable. She becomes ten times cuter and adorable when she's blushing, she doesn't think she's good enough for anyone and it breaks my heart. She is kind, sweet, nice, friendly. She does whatever she can do for her friends. She's absolutely perfect in my eyes. That's my girl.

Cutie ❤️:
Woah.... You really like this girl huh?

                                                   Me:
    so much, I love her. With all my heart. I would do anything for her.
(/) I love you, with all my heart. I would do anything, for you. (/)
Will you be back soon?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My phone begins to ring. It's her I pick up. "Will you be back soon?" I ask. "Umm........... Chim Chim............ There's a............. He keeps...... He's coming........ Closer..... Chim Chim.... H--" She was saying but the line gets cut. "(Yn)? (Yn)?!" I yell and begin to panic. I immediately grab my jacket and run out of the house. I will find you before anything happens (Yn), I promise.