Chapter 3 pt 2.

(;()()()Your POV()()();)
(An: I don't what the video is but I love it 😂)
I continued walking until I made it to the park. I walked along the side admiring the beauty when I saw a kid? But school wasn't out yet and looked younger then my brother. Also I'm the only one on this street who is homeschooled!! The guy had fluffy white hair and emerald green eyes. He had a uniform on and he looked like a innocent child why was he... he's crying? "H-hi?" I said softly he looked at me shocked and as he saw my features I think he realized I was Aaron's sister and ran away I sighed "ugh!" I punched a tree making a dent and walked away until I made it to the back of my brothers school I was peeping through the bleachers when I saw that girl from yesterday she seemed pretty cool I mean not that I could say anything I watched as she kicked some butt in volleyball. Hmm... I looked around when I saw that boy who ran away from me earlier he was watching her play... he must like her. Wait why would I care!! No this can't be happening... ptth whatever.
        The school bell rang and everyone was going home I used this opportunity to embarrass my brother I ran over and hugged him a girl with raven hair and amber eyes and two what girls would call hawt guys stared in shock "what are you doing here?!" He asked/yelled "I came to see my twin bro!" I argued he picked me up and on to his shoulders "let's goooo home" I squeaked as we walked home.

Aphs POV----
A-Aaron has a sister? He acted differently like he was happy... why is he so cold at school is it just me?!

Yeah this was short but I just found my phone it was lost for like 4 days I almost died bc I couldn't update!!!