(--Chapter 4--)

Aphs POV----x----
Aaron has a sister... interesting. I walked away from Garroth and Laurence (<-- what happened to dis dude. anyone know???!) and followed as I was walking Katelyn caught up to me. "Hey where you going?" She asked she looked like she just finished volleyball makes since. "Aaron has a TWIN!!??" She was shocked "that bully has a twin?!" She yelled confused we looked over to them his sis just got of his back. Katelyn looked mad...

Katelyn's POV-/-/-/-/-/-/xxxxx-----()()()
Her! I should've known those two are so rude and ugh! I can't even! Why are they smiling that never happens?... I have a strange feeling about this.

Your POV::::::::::::::x_x::::::::
I turned around for a split second and and saw her she was gorgeous she made me calmer but I can't I turned Ari and kept walking with Aaron he grabbed my hand and we started running. Once we got home I shut the door. "Mom and Dad are gone Mel's in charge" I explained he laughed "Mel!! Ha! We might be able to sneak you out again she rarely home" I smiled "I know right!" We fist bumped and went to get a snack. I got a bootyful (color) cupcake with blue sprinkles. Hmm... I wonder if it's a sign? Nah foods food! I ate it and went to my laptop to play with SP.

(6 hours of gameplay later))

I signed off it was 10:34 and I wasn't tired I could hear the snoring of Mel and Aaron so I decided it would be okay if I snuck out... I walked out the door the fresh cold air somehow made the world comforting and pretty. I walked to the back of the school I made a special spot for me there. Behind the volleyball court was a small area surround by trees so I made it mine. I began humming a song. When I heard crying? "Wh-who's there?" They asked "why are you crying?" I asked "I'm NOT" they whisper/yelled "what's wrong" I asked more concerned this time "I-I've been having a hard time my friends are being teased and I can't do anything about it and m-my boyfriend... I broke up with him! He's just tooo nice! But I miss him at the same time" I listened to every word hanging on to each problem. "You can't control what happens the best thing you can do is to do what you can and be proud of it otherwise your going to helping everyone except yourself. I smiled I could feel her happiness I could hear her heart... no! No no no this can't be happening I can't like this mystery person but I do... but SP. I don't know anymore. "Your humming is nice" she complimented "thanks." I smiled my eyes were content "could you?" I started humming a song 'everything is alright'

(Timeskip)

We sat there humming for awhile when I stopped she left and I grabbed my phone to check the time 11:23 I started walking home when I made I took a quick shower and hit the bed. SP... Mystery lady? Irene help!