*^Chapter 6^*

--Katelyn's POV--
I awoke feeling okay not good but not bad. I wasn't sick anymore! I walked out of the house avoiding my dad and out the door. As I walked along the pavement I couldn't help but think of that girl I met. She had a beautiful voice. I could only imagine her looks... but then there's (G/N). I've never met her in real life but she's so amazing like she knows exactly what to say. As I finished that thought I arrived at the school. I walked in to be greeted by no other then Dante the flirt. " heyyy~" I rolled my eyes and punched him before going to class.

/\Your POV/\
I woke up on the couch a man that was some foot Netflix! It was 12:30 I ran upstairs to the bathroom but not before grabbing a speaker, can't have a shower without music. I turned on (fav band) and got in...

(1hr of shower later)

'All the hot waters gone! Mel's gonna be so mad' I smirked and got out 'u snooze you lose' I wrapped a towel around myself and since no ones home I ran downstairs and made me a waffle/pancake and got some milk/coffee. While eating I began thinking of what to do today. Maybe I could stop by to see Aaron? Or! I could go sneak out to go to the school again... even better I'll do both!!! I put my dish in the sink and ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed some underwear and put it on along with a black bra. I also got a white/black shirt, a (color) hoodie, and some high waist dark/light color jeans. Then, I ran to the bathroom and put them on. After I did all that I brushed my teeth with whitening toothpaste. It tasted disgusting but it was for the greater good of my teeth.

I checked the time 1:59... what do I do for the next 1 hour and 1 minute. I looked around when I saw ice cream! It was strangely untouched. Who would not want this ice cream it may be a trap! I looked on the counter... doughnuts! There were glazed and jelly... ice cream or doughnuts?

Doughnuts:
I got myself a glazed doughnut I would get a jelly but those are Aaron's. I bit into the glazed beauty but my mind went blue?! Why I don't even understand out of everything why blue? Whatever. I shook it off and finished my doughnut.

Ice cream!:
I placed the the box on the table looking at the label. It was a delicious picture of my favorite ice cream. I was taking a huge risk but I wanted ice cream. As I lifted the lid a part of me died. When I opened it a puff of blue smoke sprayed in my face?! I grabbed a napkin and wiped my face. Who did this and why blue!? I don't understand... after finishing I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it.

I sat on the couch and turned the TV to YouTube I typed in kub scouts and watched until 3:00.

At 3:00pm I got up and walked down the pavement to the high school.

Ye this is shot sorry I'm on my period and I've had like 6,000,000 mood swings! Again I'm sorry 😐