CHAPITRE DEUX

CHAPTER TWO

ANGEL AMONGST DEMONS

×××××

“Her eyes are like the forest. It holds mysteries in each step.”

×××××

×××××

JUNE 1989

“HEY, DAD.” JUNO GREETED MICHAEL WITH A SMILE AS THE MAN BROUGHT HIS DAUGHTER INTO A HUG. "Hey there, Sport. How was last day?" He asked and was expecting something that's quite near from her other experiences in school. "Shitty. As always. Never thought that this school would allow kids that torment others."

"Well, there are some things that we can't control anymore, June." Her father responded, his hands are both placed by his belt. "As much as I want to bring forward your case, there would be some repercussions." His next words were drowned down to a whisper. "And, it's hard when the bully's father is also a Cop and works alongside me."

Speaking of the bully, Juno saw the Bowers Gang, acting all high and mighty. They were walking towards the four Musketeers, namely Bill, Stan, Richie and Eddie. She could already guess what's about to happen.

"Hold this for me, please." The young girl handed over her backpack, eyes still glued at the boys from afar. She began walking towards them, with only her father's knowledge. From where she's at, she could hear Richie's voice.

"You know, the Barrens isn't that bad." Tozier commented. "We're only splashing around in shitty water--" Before the boy could finish his sentence, he was pulled back by one of Henry's friends and was pushed down alongside Stan.

Another one took Stan's Kippah from the ground and held it in between his fingers. "Nice Frisbee, Flamer." With that, he threw the boy's possession on a moving bus, never to be seen again. The next victim would be Eddie. Belch opened Kaspbrak's backpack, taking one of his pill bottles. "Look over here. More drugs to swallow."

Then, comes Henry, only managing to bump into Bill's shoulder. Juno couldn't bare seeing them defenseless, which is why she took her attention towards Belch first; the one who has the pills.

"Hey, Belch-face!" She called out, coming closer towards the boys. "Need your pills too? Sorry to say, but Eddie doesn't own Garcinia Cambogia Extracts. Oh, wait. You don't know that either. What a shame."

Before Belch could attack the girl, Bowers raised an arm as a barrier. "Well, look who decided to show up." Henry said, chuckling at the sight of the female. "Shut your trap, shitface. This thing goes in two ways. Either the easy way, or the hard one."

A hand decided to place itself by her forearm, trying to pull her back. "Come on, June. They're not worth it. I could get another bottle of pills from Mr. Keene." Eddie said, trying to keep the girl away from trouble as much as possible. She was always the first person that falls as their defense when the four of them were no match against Bowers and his gang.