10| Alone With Him

New Update!

I'm trying to update as much as possible everyone, but please be patient when I don't.

Sometimes I have a lot of homework, so do please understand this university write <3

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LISTEN TO - I.L.Y. by THE ROSE

"Where the heck did you guys go in the middle of a-"

"We're back though, aren't we? We just went for breakfast." Ethan cut off her mother in mid-sentence in a harsh tone. He seemed a little pissed and I hope it has nothing to do with what just happened out there. He jogged straight upstairs, ignoring everytone's stares and we heard his door slam, making me close my eyes in guilt.

"That boy has been rather moody these days...Has he told you anything?" Ethan's mom asked me quietly, while the rest went into the kitchen, except Luke. I blushed, looking away. It's best if I didn't say anything.

"No, he hasn't," I answered and excused myself to my room as well, hoping to avoid questioning. I went up the stairs slowly, trying to think if Ethan really liked me. He's really handsome, but there's just something missing, I'm not sure what. He is a really nice guy, he just proved it, but then, I don't feel like there's a bond. An attraction. I see him only as a friend, as much as he tries, he will not be successful.

When I was almost at the top of the stairs I noticed that Luke was still looking at me. He hadnt moved from his spot at all. He hasn't taken his eyes off of me since I walked into the house with Ethan. His blank expression didnt give away an emotion at all. He was rather quiet, just the opposite of yesterday. He didn't even say hi or a smile when I looked at him. Nothing, just this cold stare of his that sent shivers down my spine. He was following me like a predator would with his prey.

I looked away from him as I took the last step upstairs. My ankle was a little swollen, but I could manage it a little better now. I sighed in relief as I started making my way to my room but stopped in my tracks when I stood in front of Ethan's door. I walked closer and raised my hand, but stopped it midway. I was about to knock and tell him that he didn't need to worry, that I wouldn't tell anyone, but he may be taking a shower, so I'll just wait until we can be alone. I hesitated for a couple of seconds before giving up and walked past his room and into my own, straight into the bathroom. Never had I noticed that he had been standing on the other side of the door, leaning against it, and waiting for me to knock. A knock that never came. A tear slowly being shred, and a heart being broken.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I finished my shower and wrapped the towel around me. Out of nowhere, my tattoo started burning again, making me bend over in pain. I yelped and squeezed my eyes tight shut. At the same time, my ankle and my ribs hurt like hell. I kneeled down on the floor and covered my mouth to not let any sound out. My ribs burned like hell, making my eyes water. Were they healing? I tried to control my breathing as it was ragged. My lip hurt from biting down on it too hard.

A sudden knock on the bedroom door made me stop moving and breathing. I opened my eyes and waited for the person to go away. I took deep breaths and slowly stood up as the pain was subsiding little by little. A second knock stopped me and I sighed, defeated. I wiped away my tears that had stopped at the corners kf my eyes and leaned against the bathroom door slowly. I went out and headed to open the bedroom door. My breathing was back to normal by now, but my body still ached. I opened the door slowly my eyes on the person's feet.