49| What did I miss?

I hope everyone enjoys this new episode!

Tell me in the comments below what you like; also, don't forget to vote!

I'm excited for the second part of this story; I hope to meet your expectations!

.

.

.

(Listen to Delain - Stardust)

I looked at myself. I was healed, but in my eyes, there were sparks of the light orchid color. I have been blinking for the last couple of minutes, slowly, but the color won't fade. It was as if it became a part of my eye color.

I sighed, hopefully, it will fade throughout the day. I looked away from my reflection. I looked healthy as if nothing happened these last couple of days. Another sigh left my lips as I stood up from the vanity. No one has come in since I woke up as if they thought I wouldn't be waking up in a while.

I had already taken a shower and done my hygiene routine, I went to the closet and remembered that Luke had taken all my clothes to the castle. I face-palmed myself and decided to go through his clothes for something suitable.

I found this cornflower colored shirt, but it was a little baggy, so I took a pair of scissors and cut it into a crop top. I kept on rummaging through his clothes and found a pair of space-blue shorts. I remember buying those that time with Ysabelle, well she bought them for me.

 I remember buying those that time with Ysabelle, well she bought them for me

I put on my tennis shoes and walked out of the room. I was hungry and this time, nothing will stop me from eating like last time.

I walked down the stairs and saw Luke's back as he disappeared into the kitchen. I hurried behind him and jumped on him, surprising him as he immediately wrapped his arms around my legs. He laughed at my childish action and went and placed me on the counter. I smiled as he turned around and kissed me without hesitation. It was such a tender kiss that made me feel in the clouds. His gentle kisses turned more passionate, I didn't want to pull away but I felt out of air. Our little make-out session turned a little more heated than I expected.

"Do you know how I felt? I thought you would die on me, love. I have gone through it once, I won't bare a second time." His voice cracked at the end and all I could do was hold his cheeks in my hands and smile faintly.

"I'm sorry, but you know I was in no position to defend myself a while ago," I whispered, but he took my hands in his and kissed them. He didn't look at me while he spoke.

"A while ago turned out to be two days ago. We thought you would go in a coma or something." He paused and looked into my eyes. My heart broke at the sight, his sparkly eyes were filled with tears.

"Oh, Luke," my voice came out as a bare whisper as a knot formed in my chest. "I'm so sorry," my voice broke, "I'm sorry for causing you so much pain." I was crying now, his pain was too much for me.