Chap 4

Hi everyone,

So heres chap 4. SO SO sorry about the spelling my spell checker is not worknig.

I dont realy like this chap it didnt seem to flow right i supose its more of a filler. Next chap will be better.

Thanx for reading

England360

Chap4

The tangy copper smell of blood hits my sences as soon as the door is oppened. I squezze my eyes tighter and let out a wimper as i try to crawl up Nathans chest even more. I cant help my self, my cat is going crazy trying to warn me of a thret thats not there. Nather holds me even tighter without hurting me.

"Its ok sweety, theres no one here that can hurt you"

I try to relax and calm my cat, but its hard to ignore the smells around us.

Ok think about seeing Ethan and Drew again. How long have they been looking for me? I cant belive i thought Ethan wouldnt look for me. And i know for a fact Drew wont let Ethan go through this all alone. He would stay by his side every step of the way. Thats just the type of person Drew is.

Gods i miss them!

I let out a gasp and slowly open my eyes as i feel the wind on my face. It feels so good to be outside again. My lepard has been going crazy to get outside, i may be latent but im still part lepard. And keeping an animal caged is never a good thing.

I take a deep breath-as much as my ribs will let me-and breath in the fresh air. I hear a small chuckle and look up at Nathan to see him stairing at me with a small smile on his face. He must think im strange but it has been soooo long since ive breathed anything other than that stale, damp air of the bacement.

A car pulls up infront of us making me jump, but when i look inside i can see Sam and Seth sitting in the front. I must have been so distracted breathing in fresh air i mist them carry on ahead of us. Nathan opens the the door and gently places me in the back seat, before her runs around the other side and climbs in.

"Are you ok sweetie? we should be home soon" Nathan says to me as the car starts moving.

"Home" i ask as i glance over to him.

"Yeh, its not were you used to live, but your brother will be there" he answers looking appologetic.

I nod my head and glance out of the window. I cant imagine living anywere else. Eathan and I were both born in our old house. I wonder why Ethan dosnt live with the pack anymore? He loved living ther its like one large family.

Pack is safe!

Pack is family!

Maybe Drews not with him afterall. I cant see him wanting to leave his own familt behind.

The soft vibration from the cars engine help me to relax even more. I can feel my eyes drooping but im too tired to fight it, so i just snuggle back into the comfortable seat and let sleep claim me.

"Faith"

I know that voice

"Faith"

I know that voice to

"Mom, Dad" I call out turning around in circles.

"Darling, were are you?" My mom asks sounding upset

"Mom, Dad im here" i shout back. But i cant see them. I cant see anything. Its just a never ending pit of black.

"Button, come back to us" my dad says sounding further away this time.

"I never left you" I shout back. Putting my hands out infront of me and rushing forward. I cant tell were they are their voices sound like they are echoing all around me.

"Please come home to us faith" My mom says so quietly i have to strain to hear her.

"I never left you" I sob as taers make there way down my cheeks.

"You left me" I wisper crumbaling to the floor.

I dont need to be able to see to know they are gone. Leaving me all alone in this black abyss.

My eyes snap open as i draw in a deep breath, wincins at the pain it causes my ribs.

Dream it was just a dream. But the feeling of grief and loniness is still with me.

"Are you ok" A quiet voice asks from my right. I lift my head and look over to answer Nathan when i realize its either Sam or Seth sitting next to me instead. Look around puzzled. When did they switch seats? Did we stop? i must have realy been out of it.

Sam/Seth lets out a small chuckle

"Im Seth. We stopped about an hour ago to use the bathroom. We did try to wake you up but you just turned over and went back to sleep" Seth let out another chuckle.

"Sorry" I croke. Putting a hand up to my throwt. Wow that hurt.

"Here" Seth hands me a bottle of water

I give hive him a small smile and take the bottle. No way was i going to try to tlk again yet.

Damn! did they glue the lid on this stupid bottle? It wont budge.

A large tan hand reaches over and gently takes the bottle oppens it and puts it back with out saying a word. I couldnt look up at Seth. I just nod my head in thanks and take small sips of my water. Knowing me, with the way things have been going if i tried to drink any faster i would probably end up chocking.

Heaven. Thats what the cool liquid running down my throwt felt like. Pure heaven. I sighed as i finished over half the bottle.

"Faith" Seth called

I look up to see him looking directly at me, rubbing the back of his neck. I lower my eyes out of habit and wait for him to continue.

"Listen, about the way i spoke to you earlier" Seth paused looking like he was concentrating on what to say next.

"Well im sorry"

"Big borther. Did i just here you acually appoligise for something" Sam goads from the front passinger seat.

"Shut it, BABY brother" Seth snaps back enthasising the word baby.

Sam opens his mouth to reply when Nathen speaks up

"Both of you shut it! we are about five minuites out of town. Are you ready to see your brother?" He asks me. Smiling at me through the rear view mirror.

I take a deep breath and nod my head. Ive missed him so much. I wonder if his changed? well im about to find out.

So let me know what you think.

The next chapter is the big reunion, startting to get exciting now.

Thanks for reading

England360