Day 16: Any Theories?

Ahem, my theory. So when I first watched the Danganronpa anime, I was at the part after Chihiro's death, I watched the opening and realized something. In the opening, it shows the characters, two at a time. Sayaka was with Leon, since he murdered her. Then, I encountered these photos online: (THESE AIN'T TRUE)

 Then, I encountered these photos online: (THESE AIN'T TRUE)

In the anime opening, Aoi and Sakura are shown together

In the anime opening, Aoi and Sakura are shown together.  And since I saw these, I was so convinced that Aoi (who was my very first favorite character) really did kill Sakura. 

Leon killed Sayaka, Aoi killed Sakura, this led me to believe that whoever was shown together in the opening, one would kill the other. Makoto wasn't shown with anyone, and since he was the protagonist I knew he'd survive. At that time Chihiro had died, and was shown next to Kiyotaka. I already knew who killed him, but since there was a big cast I hadn't fully memorized all of their names. That's right, I thought that Kiyotaka Ishimaru was Mondo Owada. 

That is, until I looked up to verify. Oh.

That was my theory, but it still has holes in it. Like, Yasuhiro and Mukuro (disguised as Junko) were together, and I was confused. She was impaled by spears, how could Yasuhiro kill her???