Happy Birthday, Kanna!

"Wow Kanna! I cant believe that you are already 9 years old!" I said, rubbing Kanna's head. Me and Kanna sat together on the couch while Tohru baked the cake. I was distracted by her, because I love watching her cook. Only her though, she somehow makes baking a simple cake seem so interesting. "Heh, what are you staring at? is there something on me?" Tohru said. "Oh, Nothing. I just spaced out for a moment!" Gah, I didn't realize I was staring. then the cook timer went off and Tohru got the cake out.

"Ah, The cake looks delicious!" Lucoa said. She handed out the cake to the rest of us and I started eating. "Ms. Kobayashi, you have some icing on your face! let me help you," Her chest pressed against mine as she wiped the icing off my face with her thumb. My face turned red as she got up and placed the cake on the table. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. 'W-why do I feel like this?' I thought. Tohru sat down across from me and we all started chatting.

"Kobayashi. How old are you?" Kanna said, pulling on my shirt. "25," I replied. "Wow! You're young !" She said.
'Eh?! Do really look older than 25?' I thought.

We spent the rest of the night talking and playing video games. All I could look at was Tohru, though. She had the happiest smile I'd seen on her face in a while. She seemed like she was really enjoying this party.