Oh?

I woke up quite late, since I had took my vacation days to celebrate Kanna's birthday. I opened my eyes and feel someone pressing against me. It was Tohru. She had curled up by my side and was sleeping peacefully. This felt strangely good. Her embrace felt warm, as if I were being cuddled by a big stuffed bear. I couldn't stand to wake her up, so I layed there and in no time at all fell back asleep.

"Unh.....uhm...Eh?!" Tohru suddenly awoke. "Ah! Im so sorry for sleeping in your bed, its just.... I couldn't sleep." She was apologizing frantically. "Oh, its fine! I quite enjoyed it, actually," those words slipped right out of my mouth. I blushed. 'Had I really just said that I enjoyed her sleeping in my bed? Ahh, I'm such a idiot!' I thought to myself. Tohru quickly jumped out of my bed and said, "I-I'll go make breakfast!!" She ran out of the room. I just sit there. My heart was racing. 'Do I really.....love her?' I thought as I gripped my T-shirt. I got up, got dressed, and walked into the living room.

Sitting on the table, was just a very traditional japanese breakfast. What wasn't traditional was the dragon maid sitting next to it. "I thought I would go traditional this time, no dragon tail, I swear," she said. "Haha, i wasnt worried about that," I replied as I sat down under the Kotatsu. I began eating. It was amazingly good, and, she was right, no dragon tail.