A Mysterious Presence

*Tohru's POV*

Ugh, what is this feeling? Its like, something is here, something bad. What is it? Maybe I should tell Kobayashi. It's so...unsettling. Someone is here. I am sure of it.

I lie in our bed, my head flooding with these thoughts. I sit up though, as I smell smoke coming from the kitchen. I jolt out of bed and scamper into the kitchen. "What is happening?! Is there a fire?!" I shout.
"Omurice." Kanna says, her voice emotionless, as always. "I tried to make omurice."
I run over and turn off the stove as quickly as possible, and I put the plate of horrendous looking omurice into the sink and pour water over it. "Ah, at least the fire alarm didnt go off. Kanna? I thought you knew better. Is something wrong?" I say to her.
"I- I was hungry... So I tried to make food like you do..." She looked at me, tearing up.
"Kanna, its ok! I will make you new omurice! Dont cry!" I reply is a softer tone, bending down to hug her. I could tell she felt it to. The strange presence.

I finish Kanna's food right at Kobayashi bursts through the door.
"Eh? Is everything alright?" I ask with a concerned look on my face.
"N-no! Someone was chasing me! She looked like a dragon, but I couldn't make out her features. All I saw were these... bright purple and green eyes!'
I suddenly realized what that strange presence was.

"Lock the doors."