1

To start off, the both of you have to say if you're not okay with some things. The other one should respect it if you're not okay with smut, abuse, self-harm, those kind of things.

Talk about a theme first! Maybe princess and prince? Orrrr Fnaf? Maybe police-prisoner? Maybe boss-secretary? You decide!

Then next, the both of you decide who you want to be with (of course, I will always choose for Wilford!) and if the other one wants to be with Wilford, it's polite to be okay with it and pick someone else!

The both of you and at least two persons. Yourself (or an oc) and the person the other one wants to be with! I'll give an example!

Skyler
Me

Sky is with Dark, and I am with Wilford

W: *walking down the street*

S: *sitting down on a bench in the park*

J: *jogging with earbuds in, listening to music*

D: *spots Sky* *walks over* hi there, miss...do we know each other...? *glances her up and down*

W: ...? *spots J* excuse me, ma'am! *waiting for her to reach him, then waving at her to get her attention*

S: *looks up at him* hm?  Ehm...I don't think so, sir....

J: *stops jogging, pulling out earbuds* did you say something, sir?

D: *sits down next to her* no, you're right, I just needed an excuse yo talk to you *smirks at her*

W: yes, gorgeous, you dropped something! *hands her her earring that fell out of her ear earlier* *smiles sweetly, bowing head* you're welcome, I know, I know, I'm a great person

S: *blushes slightly, smiling at him* well...okay...ehm...my name is Skyler, but I prefer Sky

And so on!!! See?

I read on snapchat that if you have sex with someone, the more you want to do for your partner, the more they want to do to you! And I know, it's a weird comparison to make, but it's the same as rp!

Try it out!! Make sure the both of you have fun! (because if I don't have fun, I'll just don't reply. Don't wanna seem rude, but I always try my best and try to make it fun, but if I don't get that same effort back from the other, IM LIKE NO THANKS, BYE XD )

Lemme know if you thought this was helpful or not and if you want more!