Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Fanfiction)

I changed Into my jeans and only took off my mascara and blush but kept everything else on. I ran back downstairs and went into the kitchen. My dad looked up at me and grinned. "Much better," He said. "Yeah, Yeah," I said, rolling my eyes. The boys laughed. I walked over and sat next to Niall at the table. "So, Crissy.." Niall said. "So, Nialler...." I mocked. "What are you going to do today?" He said. "I'm going to hang out with Zac," I said. "Ooooooooo..Your boyfriend," Niall mocked. "No. He has a girlfriend," I muttered. His smiled disappeared. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realiz-" "Niall, it's fine," I said, stopping him. Him and I stayed quite after that conversation until he Start another one. "Well, all I have to say is, He is missing out on a lot," Niall said. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I said. "That he doesn't realize that he is missing out on a Beautiful girl like you," He said, smirking. I blushed. "Thanks," I whispered.  "What are you going to do?" He asked. "I don't know. I guess I should just go with the fact that he is in love with a girl that's not me," I said, shrugging. After our little talk, Mom, the boys and I ate our breakfast and just sat and talked to each other. "Crissy, Later tonight the boys and I have to go to the studio and work on our new album," My dad said. See, My Dad, of course, is in One Direction. (Just Pretend it's the future and the boys are like In their 30's) The boys have been together for a really long time but they are still Super famous and My mom is still in little mix and they are still successful. My Family still has deal with paparazzi but we're still good. All the boys are married and have kids. I get see my 'Cousins' A lot. Darcy (which is Harry's Daughter) is my Best friend. I tell her everything. In fact, They all coming tonight! 

"OK," I said. *Knock Knock* I jumped up super quick. "I think that is Zac!" I said and Ran to the door. I opened the door to Reveal Zac......and the blonde girl..

Hi Everyone! I'm Nikki and I hope you guys enjoy my story! Please Comment and tell me your ideas of what you think should happen next! I will post All of the Boy's families and perrie's also! (Like the wives/husband and children) Enjoy!!!!!!! :)