Zerrie's Daughter (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Fanfiction)

When we were close to the "surprise Destination" Zac put a dirty cloth around my eyes. I squealed feeling it unexpectedly.  He laughed at my shocked surprise. "Zac, What are you doing?" I spat. He laughed even louder. "I can't let you see your surprise." He told me. I just sighed and glared through the cloth but honestly I didn't know if I was glaring at him it nothing because I felt blind. "Well, are we there yet?" "Babe, We are almost there." He said, while chuckling. He grabbed me, making sure I didn't hurt myself and find the wrong way to walk. Every now and then, I tripped over my heels. "Zac, I love you but seriously this cloth smells like rotten eggs and I can't see a thing." I laughed. "I actually found this on the ground." He mumbled, still having his arm around me. I made a disgusted face and ignored his comment.  "And I promise you, we will be there in about five minutes." He assured me.

"We are here." Zac Shouted. For some strange reason, I heard water moving back and forth. That sound that makes you want to float in the water. Then smell of roses and the outdoors prinkled through my nose. "Zac, Where are we?" I asked, curiously. But I got nothing. Instead, the cloth fell off my head. I opened my eyes wider realizing the beautiful scene in front of my eyes. I smiled and smiled and smiled, Who wouldn't? I giggled at how happy I was. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying but I couldn't hold that feeling in. Tears sprinkled in my eyes. So cheesy but true.
(Part 1 of the date)