Lesson number 2 Taijutsu

"Okay so before we start this i want you guys to put these on" Asuma said

He handed each of weights 25 pounds on their legs and 10 pounds on their arms. "I want you guys to where this when ever you train or workout this will build your up muscles, speed endurance" he demanded.

Asuma took them through all different types of Taijutsu. He started figuring out styles work best for each one of his genin. Naruto was a brawler type so he had Naruto learn Muay Thai. Ino wasnt much for physically so he had her learn Judo. Shikamaru was good at just about everything so he had him learn Krav Maga.

Over the next few days Asuma had the sparring against each other. Naruto was facing Shikamaru. Shikamaru went for a punch to the face when Naruto blocked so hard that he popped Shikamaru's elbow cuzing the sparring to stop.

Shikamaru was holding his right elbow. Asuma walked over and looked at his arm then decided on what to do.

"Okay Shikamaru were going to have to take you to have that looked at there's a town with a clinic about 15 miles north of here so ill take you up there to get patched up but will have to say the night because i dont want to be wondering around after dark. So ill find us an inn to stay the night. You guys should be fine for one night right " Asuma asked.

"We will be fine. Whiskers here will protect his blonde haired beauty wont he." Ino laughed.

Naruto gave he a funny look and blushed "since when do i have a some funny nickname."

"Since now and it fits you perfect doesn't it" Ino laughed. Over the last few days Ino's been low key flirting with him. It makes him blush and lose focus.

Naruto didn't answer her he just looked at Shikamaru. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you."

"Naruto i know you didn't mean to hurt me that would be to trouble some. I just want to get it fixed so we can train more i dont want to die that's even more troublesome then being hurt." Shikamaru said.

Asuma left Ino and Naruto to fend for them selves for the night. He told them to relax and take the night off.

"So Whiskers what are you making for dinner and don't say ramon."

"Ino who says I'm cooking your the girl you cook"

Ino looked pissed " Naruto get your but in that kitchen and make us dinner. Because if i go in to the kitchen I'm going to show you my moms frying pan jutsu"

Naruto gulped "okay Ino i will please dont hit me with the frying pan".

Ino giggled " see whiskers was that so hard".

Naruto walked in to the kitchen and he whispered " Shikamaru was right women are very troublesome."

"I head that" Ino wined from the other room.

Naruto just kept his mouth shut and made dinner for her beef curry with rice balls. He bought it in to the living room were he put their plates on the coffee table.

"Whiskers this is so good i didn't know you really can cook a girl could get use to that."

"Ya a well last year Ayame showed me how to cook for myself so i can make more than just ramon"

"Whos Ayame whiskers" Ino asked with a bit of a jealous tone.

"Shes the daughter of old man Ichiraku who owns Ichiraku ramen.
Ayame is like my big sister she takes care when i need it and messes with me. Ayame is one of my precious people."

" She sounds like a great sister whiskers" Ino hummed

The rest of dinner went by as Naruto and Ino talked the night away. Before they knew it it was late and time for bed. Naruto got in to bed and noticed Ino was all ready a sleep so he just rolled over and went to sleep.

A few hours later Ino heard a scream. She jolted up and when she looked over at Naruto she saw he was in tears but he was still asleep.

So Ino got up and made her way over to him. She started to stroke his whiskers and he stared to purr. She thought " O my god this is the cutest thing i have ever witnessed".

Then Naruto grabbed her arm in his sleep and rolled over causing Ino to be pulled in bed with him. Her face was just a few centimeters from his at first she was angry but then she realized that he was a sleep and had no control over himself. Because if he did she would have pounded him that second.

Then she saw he had no shirt on and her face burned in a blush. She tried to free her self but couldn't so she made her self comfortable. She layed he head on his chest and went to sleep