future and darkness

There Naruto stood in the dark calling out for Ino. It was so dark he could even see his hands right in front of his face.
"Ino are you there. Is there anyone out there." Naruto yelled.

Then there was a blinding bright flash of light. After the brightness came down a little Naruto saw a pair of purple eyes with rings in them.

Then there was another flash he see Asuma sensi dead. Then another flash shikamaru dead. Then another flash his grandmother dead. And another his mother dead and Ino's parents dead. Then finally he sees the thing he fears most. He sees Ino die as black rods are stabbed through her chest.
Naruto starts screaming so loud he wakes the whole house.

Ino is first to try and wake him "babe, babe are you okay". Ino cries.

He just laid the screaming. Then Kushina came running in.

"Naruto are you okay honey its momma and Ino your okay babe you need to stop screaming." Kushina cried.

Blue chakra started to cover him and the screaming stopped. Then Naruto woke up. He opened his eyes and looked at his mother and he's wife.

Both were shocked at what they saw. Ino didn't know what to make of it. Kushina couldn't believe her eyes.

"This is once in a generation kind of ability her son just unlocked. I need to go see the hokage at once " she thought.

"Naruto before I go see the hokage tell me what you saw" she asked.

"Purple eyes staring at me then i saw you all die" Naruto cried.

" Dam I did think his would happen but you have unlocked an ability that's once a generation kind of thing. I'm going to see the Hokage about taking you on a training trip Ino your coming to. I'll be back soon" Kushina said.

"But wait mom what's this ability I unlocked called" Naruto asked.

"Its called the ".......

******************

As Kushina made her way to the Hokage she was forming a plan as what to do next. Itachi  saw Kushina right away.

" What can I help you with Aunt Kushina " Itachi asked.

"I need to take Naruto on a training trip he has unlocked a new ability and I need to take him and it mite be some time before we shall return and I'll need backup out there. Because of the group after Naruto. I have a plan if you let me " Kushina said.

Itachi straighten up in his chair and asked "what's your plan. "

Well I need some help because as you Ino won't let me just take Naruto away to train so give me team ten with Asuma to help train them and some protective ninjas encase we run to some of that group. So let me take my team plus a medical ninja on this trip to. I know Tsunade can't come because she is your advisor but we will need a medical ninja. " Kushina said.

Itachi sat there a minute then replied " granted but what about Kurenai and her team. "

"I'll talk to her and will figure it out " Kushina replied.

" what ability has Naruto unlocked?" Itachi asked .

" The Rinnegan" Kushina replied as Kushina left the Hokage'd office

Itachi sat in his office "all is going as foretold "
He said.

                          ****************

Kushina went home and told Naruto and Ino to pack and that she would be back later. She left to go tell everyone the news.

Ino told Naruto to go buy lunch well she packed for them the training trip. Naruto left the house and head for his favorite Ramon place.