Chapter 3

¡Warning explicit content ahead!

It took about five to ten minutes to get to Lilah's place, once we got there I remember her texting me telling me the door was unlocked. So we walked in and made our way to the door that leads downstairs but I'm stopped from going inside by him pressing me against the door and kissing me senseless. Then he trails kisses down my jaw to the crook off my neck, alternating between kisses and licks.

Then he speaks and I feel his breath fan my neck, it tingles. He says, "I want everyone to know you're mine, do you want that?"

I was too caught up in the sensations of it all that I just said the first thing that came to mind, "Yeah, yeah sure just keep going."

"Just don't scream, you'll wake everybody up."

When he said scream, I temporarily snapped out of my haze, "wait, what? Scream?" After I said that he sinks his teeth into the junction of my shoulder, I feel seating pain. "Ow! Shit! What is that?" Then the pain subsides and is replaced by pleasure, he licks the spot which makes me wet and want to scream his name.

"Come on, your friends are waiting." He pulls away and I want him back, so bad it almost hurts.

"Fine, just open the door." I am highly pissed off for no real reason. We walk down the steps that lead to downstairs. I tried to sneak and sit down and I would have gotten away with it if Sam wasn't so needy and didn't want me to sit in his lap. The movie they were watching should've kept them occupied but Sam just had to start kissing my neck, as soon as his lips touch the bite mark he made, I was overwhelmed with sensations so I moaned his name. "Oh...Sam...noooo."

"Lee? It's so very nice of you to join us. Oh so Sam is your boyfriend...I should've figured it out." Dee says.

"Thanks Sam, you blew our cover." I whisper in his ear then I nibble on his ear lobe.

"You're welcome...Princess...ohhh...don't...don't do that...you're starting stuff you can't finish..." He pauses for a minute and then whispers, "I'm picking you up Tuesday, we're going on our first date... I want you to be my lady"

"Ok but you gotta meet my Mom!" I counter.

"Ok, sure." He seems unsure.

Remember you have been warned!

"Ly pass the popcorn and give me a Sprite. Ohhh...Sam st-stop... hey Prince Charming...that's...that's not fair." I get many looks especially when I start panting, but I can't help that it feels so good. I put the M.B.A.blanket on top of us, he unbuttons my jeans and puts his hand further down. "Oooh!"

"Lee are you ok?" Ci and Lilah ask with concerned looks on their faces, they're guys even look kind of concerned but knowing at the same time, one of the guys face seems to be pinched with restraint. Sam just looks at them with a smug grin on his face.

"Um hum...I'm fine." Sam continues to rub me through my panties, soon he starts to feel bold so he moves my panties aside, rubs my mound, and sticks another finger in my wet fiery hole. "Oooh...Sam...what are you...do-doing to me. Ok...babe you...win, I'm all yours. Just...not here and not un-- oh on second thought...don't stop." Then he kisses me to shut me up then rubs my button harder and inserts another finger while going faster, which makes me grind on his hand and his male friend. He gets faster as if to rush me which he did and I came hard onto his hand. He pulls away from our kiss and he takes his hand from in between my legs.

Then he brings them top his mouth and licks his fingers, "You taste wonderful but feel even better."

"Hey Delilah where's the bathroom, babygirl spilled Sprite on both of us." I feel his member trying to get out.