Chapter 4

Chapter contains explicit content...you have been warned!

A piercing sound wakes me up from a wonderful dream, I notice the sound is my phone sui I reach for it and in the process I realize my dream was reality. I answer the phone in a groggy tone, "Hello?"

"Hey Keels is Sam still with you?" yells Ciera and Delilah.

"Yeah, but keep your voice down, its too early in the morning to be screaming."

"Ok, well if my mom asks, he left last night and then came back to go get breakfast with us. That's what me and Ciera--" Lilah speaks before she's cut off by CiCi.

"Ciera and I!" Ci yells.

"Whatever! Anyways, Luke and Stephen are still here. Get dressed because we're going to breakfast." Says Lyles.

"Can you bring my bag of clothes downstairs, I'm kinda tired up at the moment." I say and I can hear Dee's grin get wider and CiCi's giggling. When I tried to readjust my body to hold my phone better Sam's arm tightened around my waist and he laid his big head on my breast.

"Ok, I'm bringing it down, bye." Then she hung up. I can hear her feet on the stairs above. Finally she starts walking down the stairs, I know because I feel a breeze. "You really meant it."

"Yeah I meant it, he is so cute when he sleeps, he had such an angelic face...he looks peaceful." It was like the words just fell out of my mouth.

"Oh you really like him." It was a statement not a question but I nodded anyway. "Here are your clothes, get dressed because we're leaving in twenty minutes.

I try to get up but he is still partially on top of me. Delilah just walks back upstairs to give us privacy. "Sam, wakey wakey, eggs and bakey." He doesn't even stir, so I try another tactic, "Get your fat ass up, you're hurting me." He moves slightly as of to stop hurting me, now I know he's alive and can hear me. I think of a plan and come up with the best one...seduction. I start by rubbing my hips against his then I moan and began kissing his face, when I get to his lips I hover. I finally speak, "if you get up, there will be more to come." As if they were the magic words, he jumps off me. "First you have to get dressed." I say as I notice he is only in his boxers.

"What? Why do I have to get dressed?" He says feigning innocence.

"You heard everything with your werewolf hearing and you weren't sleeping, but if you were we're going to breakfast."

"Ok but I wanna have fun now, but I guess I could get my spare clothes out of the truck." he says sadly.

"If you hurry back we can have a little fun!" Then he bolts out of the room after I say that. When he leaves I start getting completely undressed so I can put on my bra and panties and my white lace sun dress with a fitted bodice; almost like a corset top, the dress flared at the waist and stopped a little more than two inches above the knee. After my dress is on I fasten my clay dirt colored belt and get out my cowboy boots, yes I know I'm a country black girl, I also get out my my brown polos because I'm not sure which I want to wear. As I'm trying to figure out which ones to wear, San walks downstairs looking hot and kinda pissed with a bag slung across his back.

"Babe what are you doing?" he asks abs that's when I'm sure he's pissed but I'm not sure why.

"I'm getting dressed for breakfast. Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"What happened to fun?"

EXPLICIT...WARNING...SEXUAL CONTAIN UP AHEAD!

"Nothing, but you're dressed too. Come here and I'll show you a little if the fun I was talking about." I say and he comes hesitantly and drops the bag with an unsure look on his face but the pissed look is long gone. There he stands in front of me with the most kissable lips, my mouth comes in to contact with his, it was so wonderful and euphoric I think I saw our future. As he deepened the kiss I undid his dark jeans and placed my hand on the front of his boxers which was now hard as a brick. I grabbed it almost willing him to stop me. He broke the kiss and was about to say something but I beat him to it by first making him moan my name and then speaking. "Take off your shirt and lay down."

He does what I say no questions asked, maybe because I still have his penis in my hand or because he is too busy moaning my name, which is making me extremely wet. He is now on his back with me on top of him basking in his pectoral glory...his yummy biceps connected to his perfect tan, toned, hairless chest that lead to his drool worthy abs and Adonis v. Now instead of just looking I lean down to get a taste, I lick his nipples, squeeze his member harder and stroke him faster sending him over the edge. Just looking at him was soaking me.

"Oh Sam...touch me...please." I beg breathlessly.

He seemed to enjoy watching me squirm and beg. "Really?Why...why babe?" As he was talking I pushed him to the brink.

"I...I need it. I...see you...do too." After I said that I stopped touching him. That's when he got the message and he put his hand on the source of my problem. Somehow he knew this wasn't the time for slow and passionate, so he shoved his fingers inside me. He went fast and hard, rubbing my mound and pressing against my G-spot. And as I feel like I'm about to cum I grab his penis and start stroking it again hard and fast bringing him to his brink again. Then I grind my mound against his penis causing a collective moan, then we get back to rubbing each other then we cum together, his cum all over my thigh and mine on his hand.

We get cleaned up right before my phone rings. "Kels we are about to leave, meet us in the living room in two minutes." Delilah says.

"Ok got it. Bye!" I say before I hang up. I turn to Sam, "We better go up there before we figure out something else to do for the next two minutes." I giggle and we walk upstairs and sit on the couch in the living room.

"Well since we have two minutes and a car ride we should try and get to know each other. So let's play twenty questions!" he says, he is so amazing.

"Ok but I wanna go first....When is your birthday?" I ask.

"I'll tell you, but the person who asks has to answer their own questions to lengthen the game," he says and I giggle. "I was born April 23rd 1997." He pauses to let me answer.

"I was born February 6th 1998."

"What's your favorite color? Mine are black and gray," he says.

"My favorite colors are red, brown, and black. Wh--" I am cut off by Delilah.

" Hey there LoveBirds we're leaving so y'all can follow in Sam's truck because we don't seem to have enough room so we voted you out." Lilah says with a smug look about herself.

"Ok! Cool!" I exclaim a little too happy for her taste. So with that said Sam and I walked out hand in hand to his truck, he helps me in first then gets in himself. "So back to my question, what's your deepest, darkest secret that I don't already know...? Mine are my dad is in jail again and he doesn't seem to care about his kids or that he has any. I have also been in love with you since the first time you touched me." He looked at me with a dumbfound surprise expression, then he started the truck before he spoke. 

"My secrets are similar to yours, I have been in love with you since I met you and my father died three months ago by a rogue attack, he was the Alpha of our pack, therefore I am Alpha. Well my Alpha ceremony was suppose to be when I found my mate but it was too long for my pack to go without an Alpha, so they found me a stand-in mate b--" He was cut off by my sobs and the tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"I think you should let me out and let me calm down, yeah I know it was before me so I'm not mad at you, I'm upset with the situation and I need to think," I hiccup out between sobs. 

"Why?" He asked very concerned like.

"Because, just let me out, please!"

"No, first let me finish my story...and look at me, I love you  and won't hurt you. But I refused a stand-in mate because eventually we'd have to mate, and I wanted you. So I said if I don't find my mate in a month, I'll take the stand-in but I found you. And I know you will make an amazing an amazing Luna!" With all that said my tears dried up.

*********************************************************************************************

Picture of Ciera!!!!